Season 7 Pictures *Possible Spoilers*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Season 7 Pictures **Possible Spoilers**

AAAAH! I can't find the promo video with the car accident in it! Can someone give me a link?
Thanks.

Thanks for sharing, cathsaralover
I don't want to be rude, but WTF happened to George Eads' hair??! Where is it?? *looks more than slightly confused*
Is he starting it all over again, letting it grow, so we have another topic to discuss on: George Eads' hairstyle? Oh boy. I'm not a fan of his buzz-cut, but I'll survive it this time aswell... ;)

Why is it that the mostly discussed topics are always the hairstyles of the actors? It's just hair, people!
BTW, anyone else missing Sofia from the promos?

THANK'S cathsaralover for the great promo caps- wow where'd you get these-? the WPAP site doesn't even have these- :( much appreciated- and Billy look's pretty damn cute ;)

It looks to me like Catherine is standing outside the car, so maybe there is a car wreck but she is not in it but investigating it?

George's hair looks the same as it did S5 and I hated it then too. Buzz cuts just aren't for me. If Eric ever does that I just might puke!

LOL You remind me of someone I IM'd the pic addy to. "D*** it George! He went and got another buzz cut"

Illeana Please see your Pm's regarding your signature. Thanks.

MiaCharlize said:
Why is it that the mostly discussed topics are always the hairstyles of the actors? It's just hair, people!
BTW, anyone else missing Sofia from the promos?

Well, speaking for myself, I like hair. I especially like hair on my favorite actors and actresses. Ergo, if one of my guys has crappy looking or nice looking hair, I'm sure as hell going to comment on it.

Can't wait to see what Greg's hair looks like this season! :D

thanks for the link hottie...sin never sleeps!for what I saw there catherine looks great and grissom different..sara is the same..I couldn't see the others.. ;)

I've started being excited too. I don't know, I didn't wait it so far. But seeing the pics and watching the promo it made me OMG! :eek: :)

I'm excited too, but i'm like nervous. Cause that really, really did look like Catherine getting in the accident. But it didn't look like really serious. But, it just looked like her getting in a car accident.

Haha. Sorry i'm rambling. But I just wish CSI ws starting sooner.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back