Season 7 Pictures P2 *Possible Spoilers*

Ugh, doesn't seem that we can get promo shots lately without either of them in it.

I really appreciate you sharing those, Erica even though you're not a fan of the ship. That takes some class. Thanks, again.

I'll add my words to Alyssa's and say a huge thank you to Erica for posting the pics regardless of her own personal preferences - a lot of class, and they're much appreciated.

You and Shane are awesome for always providing these. So thank you to both of you for the work you've done this year.

It's a long time since I last visited this thread! Great new pictures, thanks for sharing. :)

And Grissom and Sara have a dog? I'm sure I've seen the dog before, it looks like Billy's. I like the idea of CSI's having pets and actually being a little bit 'normal'. :lol:

Clarrisani said:
I believe he is looking at a miniture he most likely just received, not doing one.
Not sure about that ... scissors, something that looks like glue, some kind of plan. I believe he is doing one.

Bedroom scene (his or hers??) :D Yay! And there's Bruno! Thanks for posting :cool:

Ah. I see it now. The second promo shot of Grissom. My mistake. It does look like he's doing a miniture. Getting into the mind of the killer, maybe? Seeing how long it takes to make it?

:eek: ARMS! Grissom's showing arms! *dies* How big is that bed? :lol: :rolleyes: His dog is awesome. :D
It does look like he's doing a MCS doesn't it. Maybe he's taking a leaf out of Keppler's book, reverse forensics? *ponders*

Thanks. :D

Thanks for the pics! did someone say that was billy's dog? :lol: Thought Grissom kept bugs for pets. My neighbor has boxer just like billy's, they are cool dogs.

WTF, where did that dog come from!? I can't believe they are wasting a scene on THAT! I want the old Grissom back!

Back