Season 7 Pictures P2 *Possible Spoilers*

Hello everyone great pictures around here , but i have a question can anyone help me to find the title and some caps from the epi witch Cath is lauging. I believe its on the end of the epi and she is laughing about a chase and i had to laugh to because it was so funny but i dont know the epi any more and I am trying to find some caps from that epi.

So who can help me with this thing. (ps i didnt know where i should ask this)

Do you mean Loco Motives? There is a screen cap request thread in the Fan Art section, I bet they can help you find what you need. click me!

First Living Doll (aka the season finale) promo still.

Click me.

If you would like to get the photo in full-size, click the "download full-size image" link under the photo. :)

Pic from BTA

Thank you SOOO much Erica. Chills. Seriously.

ETA: Is it just me, or does it look like Gil's wearing the same outfit from the pic with Lady Heather???

Awesome Pic Erica!!! :D Grissom looks like he's looking at each little detail to figure the mini crime scene out. Do we know if he receives this mini before the crime? Or does he receive it after the crime has already happened? Anyone know?

^ Here's what the caption says:

"Living Doll" -- The CSI team is hot on the trail of the miniature killer, who taunts Grissom (William Petersen) by sending an especially disturbing new miniature of an imperiled victim, on the seventh season finale of CSI: CRIME SCENE INVESTIGATION, Thursday, May 17 (9:00-10:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network.

Back