Season 7 Pictures P2 *Possible Spoilers*

ok, I'm not sure if this is the right place, but when did Grissom or Gris and Sara get a dog? It seems odd to me because they both are work-a-holics and they are never around. Dogs need more care than cats so it seems odd that they would have a dog when neither one of them is around much to take care of it.

It seems odd to me because they both are work-a-holics and they are never around.

In Leaving Las Vegas, Nick and Catherine noted that Grissom was going home punctually at the end of the day, and wasn't displaying his usual work-a-holic tendencies. I think from that we can assume that they spend more time at home than they used to when they weren't together.

hhunter said:
ok, I'm not sure if this is the right place, but when did Grissom or Gris and Sara get a dog? It seems odd to me because they both are work-a-holics and they are never around. Dogs need more care than cats so it seems odd that they would have a dog when neither one of them is around much to take care of it.

I know, this is the lamest thing I have seen this season. I thought the shaving scene was bad. I don't watch romance crap, because I hate it. That is why I watch CSI, to get away from romance crap. Its taken over the show. This is supposed to be CSI, not what is Grissom and Sara doing at home. I hope this scene isn't as lame as it looks.

The miniature is of Grissom's Office at work.. You will notice the three windows at the top on the left side of the miniature. If you look at Grissom's office in the lab it looks the same! :) You can particularily tell in Season One "Cool Change" after Brass' leaves (Now Grissom's Office).

Oh my gosh! Grissom and Sara have my dog! That dog looks EXACTLY like my little Libby! Same breed and size and markings! Wow... I've had a little peice of CSI all along. I wonder what Grissom and Sara's dog is named. I like that they have a dog. Sara loves animals, so it makes sense. Lovely pictures!

Is Sara reading the letter Grissom wrote her while he was away?

Hahaha...I guess those are the little quirks in the story line. Dogs do take a lot of care...I should know I own two! The dog is very cute...I didn't notice it at first because the scene flashed by really quick. It seem TPTB are finally pushing in the GSR scenes! Anyone else find this odd? They go a whole season with only giving small hints towards this couple...and now bam we know they are sexually active...soon we will see they have a dog. I'm just curious why all of a sudden GSR is more focused on. Not saying that in a bad way...just wondering if they are all of sudden showing more about the couple because well maybe they might no longer be a couple at the end of the season. In a way...are they prepping us to feel bad for Grissom if Sara dies? I personally have no attachment to this couple...they should of attached us sooner if this is the case. Just curious...anyone else have any ideas?

OMG Grissom & Sara are working together! That almost never happens! (yes that's sarcasm) Nice pics though.

assumenothing said:
Oh my gosh! Grissom and Sara have my dog! That dog looks EXACTLY like my little Libby! Same breed and size and markings! Wow... I've had a little peice of CSI all along. I wonder what Grissom and Sara's dog is named. I like that they have a dog. Sara loves animals, so it makes sense. Lovely pictures!

Is Sara reading the letter Grissom wrote her while he was away?
You have a boxer? Awesome! I have 3. We've always had boxers. I love them so.

thanks for the pics.. im off to figure out when the heck they got a dog. :)

i think theyre bringing out gris & sara's personal lives more now b/c of the clout over the finale. the more we see their relationship and how much they care for one another, the more we freak out when sara goes missing

i think theyre bringing out gris & sara's personal lives more now b/c of the clout over the finale. the more we see their relationship and how much they care for one another, the more we freak out when sara goes missing

the more I see about their relationship, the less I care about the show, and the more I get angry. When she goes missing, I really won't care.

Thank's so much Erica I love these pics..
cheer.gif
fantastic ;) so she finally reads the love letter, awesome :p.. and the bed. and the dog.. AWWW. good boy, I think that's Bruno, Billy's real life doggie ;) amazing.. I love that their bringing the personal side of this couple more and more to the surface.. wonderful! bet the ratings will soar on this ep. THANK'S AGAIN.. I"m smiling right now :D **and for anyone who's concerned about the dog being left alone, while their at work, they have 'doggie day care" and the dog or cat, gets to play all day with other animals.. so it's a good thing, that's what they probably do**!

Back