Season 7 Pictures P2 *Possible Spoilers*

They better have some more Warrick in this episode or I'm going to be soooo mad!!!!

We've barely seen any of him this entire season! It's like he's dropped off the face of the Earth! *cries*

But thanks for the pics. Haven't seen those yet, and they look pretty sweet. Despite lack of Warrick, this episode could be interesting.

O M G. LOOOOVE the pic, Wojo. Now I'm even more excited! I'm not a Grissom/Lady Heather shipper, but they do look fantastic together right there. LH seems to have cleaned herself up since the last time we saw her... wonder how she's doing. Ooh, now I'm even more excited to see this ep!!

Hello, boobs. :p

She looks great as usual, and so does Grissom. I absoulutely cannot wait for this episode!

This looks like an intense one - as everyone has already said, Melinda looks stunningly beautiful (and I love the saloon madame outfit).

I'm getting flashbacks of Young Guns 2 from the WP all in black. Why do I think that WP likely giggled like a schoolgirl at the prospect of doing a western-themed episode?

sarahvma said:
I'm getting flashbacks of Young Guns 2 from the WP all in black.

All he needs is the handlebar moustache, eh Sarah?

Have any plot spoilers been released for this episode? It looks like they're back in a saloon or something. The episode title gives away that it's going to be Western themed, but does anyone have a clue why?

Western themed? Really? I too am having flashbacks of WP in YoungGuns2...*fanning myself now*
This sounds like it will be a VERY interesting episode indeed... but why a western?

Rhonda~

It is one of my favorite pics of Gil and Lady H. Intense in the scene, and both wonderful actors.

*cannot wait til May 10th*

Geez, hottie Melinda.
*Look at the eyes - not the boobs*
Sorry, had to do hypnosis on billy for a second... Still shippin GSR here.

Back