Season 7 Pictures P2 *Possible Spoilers*

Thanky Wojo.

First I was thinking what the second is about. But then I saw the labrat. :lol: It's late so..I need some time to get it. ^^ :D

@desertwind: The other labrats must be Henry and Mandy.

ETA: SaraSidleRules8 was faster with that information. :)

:D You guys are good.. who the H is Henry? I've never seen him to my knowledge.. what role does he play, and Mandy, that's right, guess I don't pay much attention to the secondary players.. too busy watching Grissom :p and I'm such a CSI fanatic!! and thank's Wojo for the pics.

desertwind said:
:D You guys are good.. who the H is Henry?

If you scroll back and look at the pic, Henry is the one next to Hodges. He is the toxicoligy guy I believe.

**hugz her man**....lol...the devil that he is...great pics. I didn't think that he had that much influence on the rest of the lab rats.......heheh

Well they all must look up to him. Maybe because they know he kisses Grissom's you know what. :lol:

LOL.....now now Dizz! *thinks about GREG in the past trying to impress Grissom aswell*

I wonder if deep down he's liking all the attention that the others lab techs are giving him....you know, listening to him...etc....hmmph sure you know he does...lol....that's why I love him...

*wonders why Bobby D isn't with the group*

Hmmm, well maybe just not in those photos. Hopefully he will be included. He has been around for ages in the lab.

Bobby has been around since the first eppy...how could they not include him....I mean come on.....unless they think he will nark on them...or try and talk Hodges out of convincing the rest to follow along with his little "plan" lol

Oh the speculations...so many different possibilities

Back