Season 7 Pictures P2 *Possible Spoilers*

Okay guys lets go over this one more time hopefully the last time, this thread is for discussion of "Pictures" of future episodes, NOT for regular spoiler discussions (That can be found in the "Spoiler Lab" tacked at the top) and not for ship discussions unless it pertains to that episode (meaning if that ship isn't actually apart of that ep then it doesn't belong here but rather in "Shipper Central").

I understand small discussions about future eps as they pertain to the pictures but the rest should be done in the Lab. As to ship discussions we understand that you see said ship in every ep, but unless its pronounced in the episode its more imagination or wishfulness and that belongs in the thread for said ship in "Shipper Central".
For anyone wanting to discuss re-signing of actors there is a thread for that and character/actor threads. THIS thread is for Picture discussions ONLY

Please see the rules Stated in the first post of this thread. As to total ep discussions note the title of this thread: Season 7 Pictures P2 *Possible Spoilers*.

Thank you. :)

Wow- love that Greg pic. He looks so freakin hot!! thanks for posting those. Another Nick & Greg moment to look forward to.

Just wanted to apologise for the bluriness. The whole clip was like that and shrinking the pictures did little to help. I think they release the promos blury on purpose

EEE! The Love!

I love The Love.

Thanks so much for making the pictures!

This is definitely giving me a full-team Gum Drops vibe. Which would be awesome.

LMAO!! love that pic:) i havent really seen much of the lab rats... it's good to see them:p

what episode is that from?

You rock for posting that. Seriously. R-O-C-K in the U-S-A.
headbang.gif

Thank you!!

Back