Season 7 Pictures P2 *Possible Spoilers*

EricaSJ said:
Please credit BTA when posting/using. :)

I just noticed that the link to BTA doesn't work. I wanted to post the Greg pics somewhere else and credit but they won't work.
Is there another link or did you perhaps just mispell it?

:)

thanks for posting those pics! they were awesome. i think wp without the beard is looking better then he did at the begining of the season

OMG, amazing pics. Thanks for posting them Erica :D

Warrick, Cath and Grissom in a scene, wow! :lol: :) And Greg and sandle photos :D Made my day!

Nice picture of Empty Eyes. Where's Nick's and Sara's picture? Nick and Sara will be working together tonight, not Greg and Sara. Don't get me wrong, they are cute picture of them, but I want Nick and Sara, please. I've been waiting for them.

No offense to Sandles fan. I like Greg to myself.

BTA, Do you have to register to looked at the picture of what? I know it Grillows board. I'm Grillows too.

blacktie-affair.org is a board that you MUST register to view posts. Some posts you may have to have a certain amount of posts to view some photos, but other than that, the photos are in the Season 7 forum in the photos thread. Erica posts photos there as well as me. Register there, it's an AWESOME site! :D

Is that Aaron James with Nick? If so is it the same actor? He'sa lost some weight if it's him.

Back