Season 7 Pictures P2 *Possible Spoilers*

This is another pic. from 'EE" I'm not sure if this is amost those posted by Erica I couldn't bring the first one up.. so if it's already there, then here it is again.. they both look incredible.. so gorgeous :pcan't wait to see them in this epsode.. how thrilling and exciting

GRISSOM AND SARA.."EE" and I haven't seen other shots with the rest of the cast, anywhere..I guess, beings this is featuring Grissom & Sara, that's why most of the pics are with them ;)

^Yeah, that one would be the same. :p

As for the cast photos, they ARE released. tey're just on sites that neither Eric nor I can get to.

those pics of sara and grissom are really good. they both look gorgeous in them. haha, grissom in that first phote looks kinda tired. lol:p

well... if you find ANY photos from "EE" that have sara and nick together... PLEAASE post them :) thanks :D

omgoodness.. me too!! he is soo coming back in the season finale! i'm really excited for it!! (well, not the "season ending" part but, the "it's probably going to be an AMAZING episode" part) :p

24 eps i think this season.
dont know what number that states is up to.

doesnt EE show on the 12th of april

YAY! i cant wait. i know its only been a few weeks since the last episode but i just cant wait for the new ones to start again.

that's not next week but the week after.
YAY finally more about sara's past. (we are on Burn out in NZ/OZ)

vegaslights said:As for the cast photos, they ARE released. tey're just on sites that neither Eric nor I can get to.
Shoot. Sucks.
How come you can't get to these sites? Do you have to pay or something?

^ I've heard rumors that they are released, but I've never seen even one tiny thumbnail of them. So I really am not sure. But if they really are out there somewhere, then yes, they are probably on sites neither Shane nor I have access. Most of those websites are accessible to only professional photographers or press editors.

Back