Season 5 Wishlist

My wishlist consists of:

• More Adam!!
  • More Sid.
  • Mac & Stella getting together.
  • More hilarious scenes with Adam and Mac.
  • Fix the whole Danny/Lindsay situation.
  • I think an Adam centric ep would be awesome...

-More Flack!
I don't care what he's doing I just want to see more of him. There can never be too many Flack scenes if you ask me. He is by far my favorite character, I love him! I can't wait to see all the stuff with his backstory, I want to see more of his family, I know we're going to see his little sister next season but I also want to see his parents, mainly his dad and his other siblings, I remember him mentioning having brothers.

-More Flack & Danny!
I love Flack & Danny's friendship it's one of my favorite things about the show and I definitely want see more of them interacting next season. Either working on cases together or hanging out outside of work like in S3 "...Comes Around" at the bar or in S4 "Personal Foul" at the b-ball game, I love that stuff. Eddie & Carmine have a great dynamic, we need more funny Flack & Danny scenes, those are the best!

-Det. Angell
I hope she comes back next season, I like her partnership with Flack I think they make a good team. So I would definitely like to see her again.

My season 5 wishlist is this -

Plenty more creepy sid moments
Much more screen time for Hawkes
Story arcs based around someone other than Mac Stella or Danny
More geeked out Adam bits
Steer clear of the romance, CSI writers are BAD at this
A bit of continuity please? What happened to Louis?

I hope in the 5th season there are no more romantic storylines it really slows the show down. I also hope there are more grittier stories.

Tequesta: I support ALL your options but in special the one dedicated to Mac/Stell

We are in S5 . It's time for them to start a romantic relationship.
I agree. But, if CSI Las Vegas is anything to go by, it probably won't happen any time soon :( which totally sucks. So let's try and persuade the writers to change their minds :lol:

My biggest wish is:
much more ST for Sheldon Hawkes
a very interesting storyline special for SH
and - maybe - a love interest for SH

the hole lindsay and danny thing has to stop :D

Amen. They need to split them up, and let Lindsay stand on her own. Enough with the emowobegoneness.

I'd also love to see more Adam, Hawkes and Flack, Preferably on a case together.

Definitely fill in more on all three of their backstories. Hawkes hasn't gotten one good solid story yet. All we've seen is bits and flashes like in "Here's to You, Mrs. Azrael." We need more.

id ont think the should split them up just let us know if they are together then leave the story alone and let them get on with their work and keep their relationship outside work where we cant see it lol :lol: i think we definately need more of the flack as he does come out with the funniest lines lol

I want.

-Mac and Stella living together as friend.
-Mac and Stella flirting.
-Mac and Stella kiss and be together as couple.
-More Adam and specially with Stella and Mac.
-More Angell and specially with Flack. I want to see it flirting together again.
-More Sid.
-More Mac and Stella together again Jordan. (kcking her ass....)
-No Quinn or unless if Mac says her he's in love with Stella:rolleyes:. But I really don't like her so...no Quinn.
-No more D/L problem.) Together or not (I don't care). Personnaly I really nerver see their "chemistry".

GO SMACKED GO!!!!!!

Lilou, you have expressed my feelings so well, dear! :D I would add Hawkes working with Stella and Mac and that would be completely PERFECT!

Debbie :D

Amen. They need to split them up, and let Lindsay stand on her own. Enough with the emowobegoneness.

I'd also love to see more Adam, Hawkes and Flack, Preferably on a case together.

Definitely fill in more on all three of their backstories. Hawkes hasn't gotten one good solid story yet. All we've seen is bits and flashes like in "Here's to You, Mrs. Azrael." We need more.
:thumbsup:
Oh yes, that's my wish too!!!!!!!!;)

ahhhh, Lilou, i have to admit i missed those two cutie hotties & their
moments - Flack & Angell. Two surnames that are worth watching, aside from Taylor & Bonasera. :drool::drool::drool:

and yes, every Hawkes collaboration is worth watching too :thumbsup:!

Back