Season 3 - The Spoilers Continue

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by kinkapoodles, Oct 24, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. chelliyah

chelliyah Pathologist

i know!! france is like an hours difference... surely it owuldnt have hurt to let us see it at the same time.. right>>>???

2. CSI808

CSI808 Rookie

Thank you, thank you, thank you Orison and celtess for those spoilers!! I didn't think it was possible to get any more excited for this season. And I have to agree, the snake thing is thankfully very different from your normal "having a bad day on the scene of a crime." A cobra though? A cobra is kind of a big deal. Shouldn't it have been a less deadly snake since as far as I know, it wasn't supposed to be played out a big storyline for Lindsay. Sorry, I just watched a snake special the other day with my dad.

The pidgeon thing sounds entertaining.

Hardly a Stella/Lindsay scene yet. If last one was any indication of their interaction, then this one will be awesome.

EDIT: Spelling.

3. dutch_treat

dutch_treat CSI Level Two

According to the spoilers Orison and celtess posted (thanks!!!) it looks like Anna's pregnancy is making Lindsay's part in each upcoming episode less and less :(.

The snake bite, in what sounds like a really weird ep :eek: (nr. 10?), I think happens in the beginning which means she is out of the picture for the rest of the ep. And in ep 12 she's MIA and Stella perhaps only talks to her on the phone.

But that's all just guessing on my part. I'm curious though what else will happen to the poor girl :confused:.

Does anyone now any airdates after november 15th?

Oh, and yeah Angell is still around in ep 12 :D :D.

4. CSI808

CSI808 Rookie

Well, last I read, she's supposed to have this good conversation with Mac about why she wants to be pulled off the case. And Mac is supposed to be the friendly, fatherly, CSI role. Which I like... I can't wait for this. So we should see her in episode 12. But you're right... less and less Lindsay :(

5. Lindsay_Montana

Lindsay_Montana Hit and Run

Thank you a lot for the spoilers! I can't wait to see the eps :D But yeah, less and less Lindsay... :( I hope she'll get some bigger roles in the future again...

Airdates:

November 8, 2006: Consequences
    November 15, 2006: And Here's to You, Mrs. Azrael
    November 22, 2006: Sweet 16

6. celtess

celtess Rookie

I watching the new episode with TVU Player it's free and Legal, and you can wathing it in CBS.

7. MBGrissom

MBGrissom Pathologist

Thanks for the spoilers, ladies! Wow, those sound like some crazy eps, coming up :lol:

8. Orison

Orison CSI Level Two

Just so you know, in Italy they still need to start showing season 2 so I obviously don't get the new episodes around here... ;)

Uhm... I don't think I ever posted that. There seems to be quite a few Lindsay scenes actually...

9. kinkapoodles

kinkapoodles Judge

Does anybody know who is working the case with Lindsay and who is working on the Tribeca case?

10. Orison

Orison CSI Level Two

If I remember correctly in "Sweet Sixteen" Stella and Hawkes are working with Lindsay (along with Angell) while Mac, Danny and Flack are on the other case.

11. dutch_treat

You did not actually posted that :). I just think that when she goes MIA ( :confused: I thought that meant 'missing in action') she will not be around much. And when she gets bitten by a cobra she will not be able to work much either. But again that's just what I figured after reading your post, I do hope I'm wrong though ;).

After CSI808's post a get a bit more optimistic. She will at least have a scene with Mac. Yeah!!

12. Orison

Orison CSI Level Two

From what I read, it sounds like she was supposed to be somewhere and instead left to go someplace else. It's just a brief scene, Mac mentions it because he finds out but it's not like Lindsay's not on screen.

And speaking about the snake episode, she's back to work halfway through the episode so I wouldn't worry right now... ;)

13. dutch_treat

Ah, thanks a lot. I was indeed afraid that she was not going to be around much. But I'm glad she will at least be in the next episodes.

14. kinkapoodles

kinkapoodles Judge

Thanks Orison. Glad to see they're mixing them up a bit. Hasn't it been a while since Mac and Danny worked together?

15. CSI808

CSI808 Rookie

I think it has been a while since we've seen Mac and Danny work together. Throw Flack in the mix and I expect we'll have some nice scenes coming up.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.