Season 3 - The Spoilers Continue

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by kinkapoodles, Oct 24, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. athens

athens Coroner

thanks for the info!!more Hawkes is good and the story of that episode seems quite interesting! :D

2. kkennedytx

kkennedytx Rookie

This is definitely shaping up to be a Hawkes season! I'm glad he's getting more recognition, but why can't the writers recognize all of the characters instead of developing only one at a time? I always liked Danny until the show was "Danny all the time" and my love for the character diminished. Looks like the same thing may happen with how I feel about Hawkes.

3. Nim

Nim Pathologist

Thanks celtess!!! :D
    Wooo, Danny is running, but he looks stunning (and with shades on ;)).
    And the guy running? Is he Mac' stepson?

4. allstar12

allstar12 CSI Level Three

^
    ^
    Someone correct me if Im wrong, but I don't think Danny was in the preview.

ETA: I had to go back and watch it in freeze frame, LOL, but you're right he is there. And running. And looking nice :D

And yeah, Im pretty sure that's Mac's stepson running [the kid in the hoodie].

5. alex21591

alex21591 Prime Suspect

So the stalker thing is starting to take shape? - Preview looks good...hoping for a few more bits of info on that story line if anyones got some ;)

6. chelliyah

chelliyah Pathologist

thanx celtess great promo yet again :D ooohhh Danny does look veeeeery guud in it.. although he is only in it for like a 0.00000000000000000000000001 billionthof a second hehe i cant wait to see "murder sings the blues" as well as this one :D yay!!!

had to crack up at the alien thing..
    woman ; this protects your head
    Flack ; nah, we're good thanks!
    hehe :lol: soo funny

7. SimplyBlue

SimplyBlue Police Officer

I'm hoping this episode is as promising as it looks. Just from the short clip, it looks like there will be more fantastic Flack moments and Stella's stalker (or Mac's stepson, depending on whatever you want to call him) has finally surfaced. Yay!

8. MBGrissom

MBGrissom Pathologist

Re: Mac's stepson, the young guy who plays him (I think his name is Kyle Gallner?) was in last night's episode of "Bones", if anyone watched that show. I watched him closely since I saw the name and knew it was him, and he's definitely a good actor, I'm looking forward to his scenes.

9. MacsGirlMel

MacsGirlMel Mac's Personal Assistant

Oh the brother of the girl who killed the victim? I didn't realize that was him, thanks for pointing it out. Though he seemed a little young in there even for 18 19...seemed more like 16 or 17 to me.

10. Nim

Nim Pathologist

I have the Danny Radar, he can't hide from me :devil:

Is he also good-looking? :lol:
    You know, CSI:NY is becoming famous because it's got the most beautiful cast of all the three shows :D

11. Orison

Orison CSI Level Two

^ Isn't that why we're fans of the show? :lol:

12. rachaelm

rachaelm Witness

it why i'm a fan lol

13. alex21591

alex21591 Prime Suspect

And its most certainly why i watch it! Hek even the guest stars are beautiful! Hoping this stalker arc turns into something good , and that Lindsay's secret gets spilled soon :)

14. MacsGirlMel

MacsGirlMel Mac's Personal Assistant

*nods in agreement* I'll be happy as long as he doesn't turn into the typical troubled kid like Ellie or Lindsey (the LV one), well to a point, she's a brat but not like Ellie. I just think I've had enough CSI punk kids and it'd be nice if he were halfway decent.

15. MBGrissom

MBGrissom Pathologist

I'm guessing (hoping) he ends up being a pretty good, average kid who simply wanted to find his birth mom. I think the fact that he discovers his mom actually died in 9/11, and meets Mac and finds out he's his his stepdad, of sorts, would be drama enough without having to add the "troubled teen" to the mix. They've already done that to death on another show in the franchise - well, make that two shows, if you count Ray Jr. on Miami. I would guess the stepson's story arc probably focuses mostly on him stalking Stella and the team tracking him down and the shock of finding out who he is, more than his personality backstory. At least, I'm hoping that's how they handle it. :lol:

Re: Someone asking if he was cute, he actually had a wee bit of the grungy, angsty, Edward Furlong thing going on, when I saw him on Bones (he actually reminded me a tiny bit of Furlong, in a strange way. Similar coloring and hairstyle).

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.