Season 3 - The Spoilers Continue

Status
Not open for further replies.
detectdevotion said:
I'm confused...why is Mac angry at Hawkes?

EDIT: Nevermind, answered my own question...
Mac is angry because, Hawkes know the victim and he don't say it.

La_Guera said:
-If Hawkes is already in an orange jumpsuit by the time Mac goes all Bunker Hill, doesn't that mean he's already been arraigned, and if so, wouldn't he be fired?

I was thinking that. Reminded me of the Vegas episode when Nick got accused of murder. And I believe that if Nick was arrested, his career would be over. Same instance with this one. I'm a bit confused.

wooohoo!!! thanks celtess for that great promo :D
thats gunna be a gud eppi!!! yeah i thought they had thrown Hawkes a party to! :lol: cant wait to see that one.. its gonna be a great epi! i never thought that mac would get soo mad at hawkes!!! ooohhh!!! bring it on! :lol:

Once again, I'm sitting here bouncing and squeeing with excitement. The promos and spoilers are great, thanks everyone!

Seems like so far there appears to be some good character interactions this season, not just cut & dried cases amongst co-workers. We had Danny/Lindsay, Stella/Lindsay in O & S, Mac/Hawkes coming up, Mac/Flack, and of course all the guys in the upcoming Shane Casey ep. And I like that Sid is more well rounded too, and not just a cartoonish figure.

I'm loving all these great spoilers...i actually hadn't looked at this thread in a while because it got so long. I can't wait until episode 11 :D finally some good Hawkes stuff, and it looks like the rest of the team is gonna have a great episode, too.

There was one thing i missed when i didn't read the other thread....

MAC HAS A STEPSON???? argghhh i missed that...when do they reveal this little detail? can anyone tell me more about this guy?

i need to start checking these threads more often lol

I think all we know is that Claire had him as a teen and put him up for adoption or something. Plus the Stella/Claire mistaken ID.

Isn't it Peyton who actually blows the whistle on Hawkes to Mac, then she gets pissed at Mac for going back to Hawkes? I thought I read that in earlier spoilers. If that's the case, then there should be some nice little trouble in Lover's Paradise, too (And for some strange reason, the thought of that rather tickles me pink. :D)

Thanks for all the spoilers. Although I always promise myself no to go look in here I can only keep that promise for like a day. Just too curious. :D

It's so great to read that Hawkes is gonna have a major role in two eps (7&11) now.

And I like it that we now at least know that the two new girls at least will make an other appearance. I was beginning to think they forgot all about them. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back