Season 3 - The Spoilers Continue

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey I have a question. NY comes back on the 10th of Jan with eps. 12 (Obsession), then I read on the TV guide website that the next episode is on the 24th of January but that eps is the lying game. I thought the lying game was esp. 14? So were did eps. 13 go?? Or am I wrong and the lying game is eps. 13??? It seems kind of weird to come back with a new episode then have a repeat again then have a new episode wouldn’t it make more sense to put 2 new eps back to back? Especially just coming back from Xmas hiatus.

"Silent Night" was episode 12, "Obsession" is episode 13. ;)

Jan 10: "Obsession" (3.13)
Jan 24: "The Lying Game" (3.14)

:) Hope that clears everything up.

As for why they're doing a repeat in between--they did a lot of new episodes in a row before the hiatus, so maybe that has to do with it. *shrug* They had half of the season from the end of September to December, and now they're running the second half of the season from January to May--so that's a larger span of time for the same number of episodes...

detdonflackjr said:
I hope they have a Flack-centered episode soon this season..like they had in "Consequences"

I haven't heard of any Flack-centered episodes. Was "Consequences" a Flack ep? If it's the ep I'm thinking of, I didn't think it was Flack-centric. This season seems to be focusing mostly on Hawkes and now Lindsay. Maybe Flack will get something again (he had S1's "The Fall") in the next year or so?

The season 2 finale was focused on Flack, I suppose

:lol: :lol: :lol: :eek:

BWAHAHA! Sorry, DL, but I disagree. To me, "Charge of This Post" was all about Mac's woe woe woe, and poor Flack was just his convenient prop. If it had ever really been about Flack, we should have gotten some follow-up by now.

I never really saw it that way...I think it's just that PTBs have never been great on followup on any of the CSIs. *coughGraveDanger*cough

Well, CSI can be consistent when it chooses. Lord knows we've been subjected to every minute particle of Catherine drama ever, and they've been good about Ellie Brass. And CSI:Miami could write reams on Horatio's drama alone. Of the three, NY is the weakest in terms of continuity and follow-up, though they're improving.

Your mileage may vary, of course.

kkennedytx said:
detdonflackjr said:
I hope they have a Flack-centered episode soon this season..like they had in "Consequences"

I haven't heard of any Flack-centered episodes. Was "Consequences" a Flack ep? If it's the ep I'm thinking of, I didn't think it was Flack-centric. This season seems to be focusing mostly on Hawkes and now Lindsay. Maybe Flack will get something again (he had S1's "The Fall") in the next year or so?

oops lol thanks I think The Fall was the ep I meant..from s1. I would love another episode like that..or maybe Flacks father coming in at some point

La_Guera said:
The season 2 finale was focused on Flack, I suppose

:lol: :lol: :lol: :eek:

BWAHAHA! Sorry, DL, but I disagree. To me, "Charge of This Post" was all about Mac's woe woe woe, and poor Flack was just his convenient prop. If it had ever really been about Flack, we should have gotten some follow-up by now.

Exactly..the finale was basically all about Mac. Flack had been blown up and we weren't really sure if he made it or not (pretty sure but not totally) and all they did was focus on Mac's war flashbacks. Although the ending did show Mac in the hospital room with Flack, it was basically still all about Mac. Him telling Flack "squeeze my hand" again went back to Mac. The scene with Mac and Stella was basically all about Mac. Notice how everyone found somewhere to go (Hawkes went to check about Flack's MRI, the horror of Danny giving Lindsay a ride home) so they could have that scene. Even the bad guy was out for Mac.

The Season 1 finale was all about Mac too. Who else thinks the same thing will happen for this season?

Also, unless they change their minds again :rolleyes:, Episode 14 is scheduled to be aired on January 31st. Trapped is scheduled to air on Saturday, January 13th. Oedipus Hex is scheduled for Wednesday, January 17th, and a (so far unnamed) repeat will air on Wednesday, January 24th. Then it looks like all of February will be new episodes. :D

The Season 1 finale was all about Mac too. Who else thinks the same thing will happen for this season?
Well, I think that's quite possible. They still have two 'unfinished' (at least I think they should finish them) stories that he's involved in; a) Claire's son and b) that murdered FBI woman. So perhaps they use one of these in the finale.

And I do hope they stick to that airing schedule now! Yeah, for February!

That FBI case would be very interesting if they brought it up in the finale (or in any episode, really :lol:). I also really want to have more scenes with him and Reed. :)

Also, unless they change their minds again , Episode 14 is scheduled to be aired on January 31st.
Alright, thanks, I was thinking it was the 24th. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back