Season 3 - The Spoilers Continue

Status
Not open for further replies.
ka990 said:
So how is Flack in this one - does he have major screen-time and how does he handle it being one of the team who's suspected?

Flack defends Mac and the team against the regular police force. Basically Mac forces his way into Hawkes' interrogation room (they don't want him having any part of the investigation) and locks the door, trying to get info. The police actually have to break down the door and the captain wants to nail Mac, and Flack steps in, basically saying, you would do the same for me. I think it's interesting considering the Flack/Mac angst in previous eppys. Great scene for Flack.

I think the writers have listened finally about Hawkes and Flack. They are getting some great scenes.

I guess the one good thing is that CSI eps usually end with the person getting cleared when something like this happens...two parters being the exception.

Hooray--Hawkes is finally getting some development! Glad to see he's getting a chance to shine. And Flack gets a scene, too? There's hope that in another season or two he'll actually get some development and a real story line as well!

This sounds awesome. Which episode is it? Not tonight's? Tonight's sounds good from the sketchy previews I've seen.

It's episode 11, whenever that is! Maybe toward the end of the year? By the way, according to Eonline, CSI: NY, averaging 2.3 million more viewers this season than last. Go team!

That's awesome with the viewers I mean. Episode 11, it's gonna be murder waiting for that. Hopefully they'll be some really good story lines for the episodes between now and then.

Thank you thank you, Spoiler Queens! Oh my God, this ep sounds fantastic! *squeeing and bouncing in chair, scaring the cat* I just knew that when they brought Shane Casey back, they'd bring him back in a big way! I knew they wouldn't waste Eddie Furlong's talent by skimping on his role. Poor Hawkes! Loving the fact that we get some major Hawkes & Flack action, and also loving the hardcore Male Bonding going on! Ep 11, aaaw man, that's 6 weeks away, isn't it? Yeah, we'll be seeing it near the end of the year. Cannot wait!!! :D

And I also agree with the folks who said they figure Mac's stepson's ties to Stella are probably because he's been stalking her, and she probably talks about it to Mac, before they find out who he really is. Such great stuff coming up! Also can't wait for the heated scenes between Mac/Flack, when Mac investigates that other cop.

And I'm loving the fact that NY has increased in the ratings! I had a feeling it would take off more, this season.

Gah, I'm so excited! thanks again for the spoilers, keep 'em coming!

wooohoooo!
jumping-smiley-014.gif
...thank you for the spoilers!!

Is really good that Hawkes is getting more attention now!And the story seEms really good!..Great episode coming!! :DAs long as Hawkes stays out of prison and he is all cleared!! ;)

Must admit its about time Hawkes got a decent story line. but I REALLY want to see someone try and forcibly remove Mac from anywhere.... :D :D :D :D

I just read the spoilers and I cannot wait for this episode. It sounds awesome. I love all the things I read about Mac, Danny and of course Hawkes, I cannot wait to watch this one.

I'm getting very excited about this episode. I spent the whole afternoon trying to picture all the things I've read while I was supposed to work... :)

And YAY! for the ratings. Good storylines usually attract viewers so this is probably going to be a great year for your show.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back