Season 13 Spoiler Lab Discussion Part 1

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by vegaslights, May 9, 2012.

1. riddick

riddick Rookie

I was joking. Everywhere Jessica Fletcher went to visit friends, family or simply as a tourist something ominous would happen, even in the quietest places which never saw a crime. Before her coming.:lol:

2. monketsharona

monketsharona Police Officer

Actually I think it's the same for all detective series (Monk, Columbo...) :)

3. riddick

riddick Rookie

Monk and Colombo go where the crime is, crime is where Jessica Fletcher goes!
    Anyway back IT, I still wonder how many further "personal" espisodes TPTB is going to write before the season ends.

4. vegaslights

vegaslights Brute

Kind of early, but here's a promo for next week's episode. Lots of Nick, Brass, Sara.

5. JorjaFoxFan

JorjaFoxFan CSI Level One

The promo makes it look slightly comical, but I'm really excited for next week.

6. monketsharona

Too bad Ellie is not in the promo :s

7. GSR GR

GSR GR Prime Suspect

Thanks for the link :thumbsup:

And Sara's in the trash once again :lol:

8. JorjaFoxFan

JorjaFoxFan CSI Level One

That's what I was hoping for too! Does anyone know if they're keeping the same actress this time 'round?

9. monketsharona

That's the same actress than 'Hollywood Brass' and 'Way to Go' ;)

10. Smokey

Smokey Nickaholic Moderator

The episode thread is now up for "Strip Maul". All discussion about that episode should now be done here. Thanks! :)

11. riddick

riddick Rookie

As for Hodges' fiancee

Doesn't sound like a GreenCard chaser..."insecure" OMG just what Hodges needs XD
    I really hope this doesn't mean Wally is leaving the show.

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 26, 2012
  12. Smokey

Smokey Nickaholic Moderator

Please remember that certain sites ask that we not link directly to them. Guidelines for posting spoilers can be found in the first post of the thread. Thanks!

13. MacsGirlMel

MacsGirlMel Mac's Personal Assistant

On one hand, I do understand them wanting to do the GSR storyline...I can't see how a marriage like that would avoid strain but I still say they better not break them up. Besides,I can imagine the fallout on here lol.

I am curious how people will react if Sara gets in more trouble or has fallout from the conflict she'll be in.

I wish they'd reveal more...I just wonder if they figure it'd spoil too much or if they're restricted from it in contracts. I'd just like assurance they'll stay together...I've seen spoilers in many shows do that at least.

BTW do we know how many eps that guy is in?

Re the crossover,they make it sound like a B case but I still wouldn't be surprised if they end up connected.

Last edited: Nov 27, 2012
  14. PalmTree

PalmTree Police Officer

And if he should leaving, then why not make up for the lousy storylines and lack of continuity he has been given over the years and let her be " strikingly beautiful" and let them be living happily ever after on a dazzling property under the tuscany sun...he deserves it :cool: ........ Though considering it is tbtb ..and altough it may not seem green cardish..I would not be surprised if there's a catch to this fiancee thing and poor hodges is pulling again the short string....

15. kiwi_fruit

kiwi_fruit Dead on Arrival

Well I can't believe what I'm reading. They're not seriously setting up stage for GSR split up are they? Come on, they can't possibly!..... can they?:( That's...sad.