Season 12 Spoiler Lab Discussion

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Smokey, May 4, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. byline

byline CSI Level One

Ugh, if they go that route, I officially done with this show. Sheesh, how stupid do they think we are? Even a brother with plastic surgery who's made to look like Haskell wouldn't have that same whiney "Raaaaayyyy" voice.

2. Geeno

Geeno Pathologist

Haskell's "Raaaaayyy" was so annoying that I wanted to throw my remote controller on the TV screen! :scream:

Me too I'm officially done after Catherine's exit if they go with that route. Watching CSI wasn't supposed to be a torture. I want to be entertained!

3. KaiLUxO

KaiLUxO Police Officer

Hahaha my dad found Haskell's RAYYY cry to be hysterical and entertaining LOL. And my my dad does do a pretty good impersonation ;)

4. Geeno

Geeno Pathologist

Yeah, Haskell became comical but annoying. Kind of like Horatio Caine - entertaining, comical but sometimes annoying. I guess I'm just a hothead. :lol:

I hope one of Haskell's bride is still out there and shoots Ray in the premiere. Maybe the only way this story can be put to rest.

5. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

UH, excuse me, there are fans who like and enjoy Ray, so maybe tone the bashing him down for them. Thank's, plus rumor has it LF is returning in S/12> Also the writers know what their doing or this wouldn't be happening~

6. kaylyne

kaylyne Coroner

As I said somewhere before, now that Haskell unleashed Ray's beast, Ray will take over where Haskell left off, but since he knows much more about forensics now, his CSI team will have a hard time catching him. It'll be the entire storyline for season 12, with the season finale being all of the CSI team, along with Brass & Vartann gun him down while he's in the process of killing his ex-wife, Gloria.
    That's the most logical scenario for these incredibly 'gifted' CSI writers we've got now.

7. Speedystokesgirl

Speedystokesgirl Judge

Just because it's happening doesn't mean they know what they're doing. :p

8. PraetorCorvinus

PraetorCorvinus Moderator Moderator

Heh. Agreed. :lol: :shifty:

9. Desertwind

Well, I've got a positve attitude on CSI, and I'm a firm believer they've got spies or undercover people telling them what's going on I'm sure, and if it weren't still a great show, it wouldn't be still going into it's 12th season. I'm a great admirer of the TPTB, and am in awe of the episodes they deliver. If I felt negative about the show I'd not watch it anymore, my take on this discussion:)

10. blackflag

blackflag Chocoholic for Life Moderator

This has your typical Yahoo translation so...

Carol Mendelsohn

Some snippets:
    She sounds like it's pretty much a done deal that Sqweegel'll be back.

Susan

11. Smokey

Smokey Nickaholic Moderator

Please leave the modding to the mods, thanks.

12. vegaslights

vegaslights Brute

I feel like I'm reading some Shakespearean novel. :lol:

Personally, I think the Sqweegel character can fix what's broken. Going after Ray would eliminate any problems with the team as a whole. If Sqweegel takes out Ray, then I doubt IAB would continue their investigation and no longer question the team's work.

13. waiting4summer

waiting4summer Police Officer

I think Ray's ex going back to Baltimore could be a way for Langston's character to exit. Maybe Gloria could begin to emerge from her apparent catatonia and want Ray around to feel safe again. I think he'd give up the lab in an instant for a chance to be with her again.

14. KaiLUxO

KaiLUxO Police Officer

Ooo that puts a twist on things. Never thought of that...

15. Desertwind

I don't think so, their divorced, she re-married and she wanted children [as the mother-in-law stated] and he didn't, plus his job is in Las Vegas. That's a far stretch, but if anything I would think she'd stay in Vegas where he works, time will tell on this one:confused:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.