Season 12 Spoiler Lab Discussion Part 2

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Smokey, Aug 5, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. monketsharona

monketsharona Police Officer

I don't think they are going to add someone to the list of the main cast this year
    I think they're going to introduice the new Lead Lady this season but she will be in the main cast of season 13 ;)

I want Bitty Schram to be Marg's successor !

2. jafox

jafox CSI Level Two

Okay, now we can add 'Judy' to the list of recycled names on the show. We have 2 Judy's, 2 Laura's, 2 David's, 2 Hank's. I'm sure I've probably missed some. :lol:

I'm not anxious to see another new character either. I guess they want to keep 'reinvigorating' the show; but at this point, with Elisabeth and Ted fitting in so well, at least by the majority on this site, I think they should leave well enough alone. Jorja's time and storylines are already so limited, I doubt I will be very accepting of a new female lead, regardless of who it is.
    If they do go that route, I tend to agree with Crumbs, I'd rather her not be a CSI; where would she fit into the hierarchy in the lab? I guess a detective would make the most sense; but then they would have to shift the focus away from the lab, at least to some degree. I'm afraid it would turn into another Langston fiasco. And then, of course, we would have to have yet another character-in-peril episode so we can get to know the character quicker. :rolleyes:

I hope they reconsider. At this point I doubt they can bring in new viewers. TD was a great catch, but the ratings aren't all that great. Just keep the stories interesting and the current fans happy; work at trying to get Marg and Billy to make an appearance every so often, get Jorja on more, and this fan would be very happy. :)

3. Smokey

Smokey Nickaholic Moderator

All I know is they keep using "Trent" as a first and last name for victims and suspects. :lol:

I liked that DA they had in "Grissom's Divine Comedy". She could be a regular. Also the lady sheriff that was in "Maid Men". Either one of those could take a bigger role in the cases and it would be fine with me.

4. hiphugger17

hiphugger17 Coroner

Ok so I read this, close the computer, put CSI on Spike and Warrick is saying that the first order of business had been to kill the Trents :lol:.

5. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

They said it would be a "name" actress, which means someone that a large majority of people have heard of. I watched Monk sometimes, but didn't know Sharona's real name. I had to look up the actress' name to figure out who she was. She'd be cool and all, but she's probably not really enough of a "name" actress for tptb to consider her as the new leading lady.

6. blackflag

blackflag Chocoholic for Life Moderator

Would it be too much to point out to TPTB that when I started watching CSI I vaguely knew of Marg (from China Beach) and that was it? They get a named actress and I'm worried about ending up with the female version of Langston. :(

I'm always hopefull that all the 'named' actors/actresses will look at a show in its 12th season and wonder how long can it last and if it's worth it.

Susan

7. GregNickRyanFan

I hope they go with a name actress that equals the popularity of Ted Danson, not Laurence Fishburne. Another movie person would probably be a bad idea lol.

8. vegaslights

vegaslights Brute

I'm trying not to focus on what's coming up down the road so much. Instead, I'm just bumming it around waiting for some damn "Freaks & Geeks" photos. :rolleyes:

9. blackflag

blackflag Chocoholic for Life Moderator

Ever hopeful aren't you. ;)

Since we didn't get any for Maid Men, I wonder if we're getting any?

Susan

10. monketsharona

monketsharona Police Officer

that's right but she has a great talent ! I'd prefer her than a well-know actress, we have seen the result with Laurence Fishburne who was a name actor... :s

11. GregNickRyanFan

Ted Danson is a fairly big name and he's doing well on the show, which is why I prefer it if they go with an actress well known for TV work rather than for movies like Fishburne was more known for.

12. ragincajun

ragincajun Prime Suspect

That's why I would prefer they get someone like Christine Lahti, Lauren Holly, Sherry Stringfield, Maura Tieny, or Heather Locklear rather than a movie actress.

If anyone watched NCIS last night, Cheryl Ladd would also be another great option.

Last edited: Oct 27, 2011
  13. vegaslights

vegaslights Brute

14. vegaslights

vegaslights Brute

Press release for episode 7, which I happened to be on set for. :)

ETA: Brad Tanenbaum directed this. CBS made a typo.

15. sharp52092

sharp52092 Star Wars and CSI Fan Moderator

YAY Vartann is back :) and Sheriff Liston

Good, they spelled Guilfoyle right :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.