Season 12 Spoiler Lab Discussion Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think they are going to add someone to the list of the main cast this year
I think they're going to introduice the new Lead Lady this season but she will be in the main cast of season 13 ;)

I want Bitty Schram to be Marg's successor !

Okay, now we can add 'Judy' to the list of recycled names on the show. We have 2 Judy's, 2 Laura's, 2 David's, 2 Hank's. I'm sure I've probably missed some. :lol:

I'm not anxious to see another new character either. I guess they want to keep 'reinvigorating' the show; but at this point, with Elisabeth and Ted fitting in so well, at least by the majority on this site, I think they should leave well enough alone. Jorja's time and storylines are already so limited, I doubt I will be very accepting of a new female lead, regardless of who it is.
If they do go that route, I tend to agree with Crumbs, I'd rather her not be a CSI; where would she fit into the hierarchy in the lab? I guess a detective would make the most sense; but then they would have to shift the focus away from the lab, at least to some degree. I'm afraid it would turn into another Langston fiasco. And then, of course, we would have to have yet another character-in-peril episode so we can get to know the character quicker. :rolleyes:

I hope they reconsider. At this point I doubt they can bring in new viewers. TD was a great catch, but the ratings aren't all that great. Just keep the stories interesting and the current fans happy; work at trying to get Marg and Billy to make an appearance every so often, get Jorja on more, and this fan would be very happy. :)

Okay, now we can add 'Judy' to the list of recycled names on the show. We have 2 Judy's, 2 Laura's, 2 David's, 2 Hank's. I'm sure I've probably missed some. :lol:

All I know is they keep using "Trent" as a first and last name for victims and suspects. :lol:

If they do go that route, I tend to agree with Crumbs, I'd rather her not be a CSI; where would she fit into the hierarchy in the lab? I guess a detective would make the most sense; but then they would have to shift the focus away from the lab, at least to some degree.

I liked that DA they had in "Grissom's Divine Comedy". She could be a regular. Also the lady sheriff that was in "Maid Men". Either one of those could take a bigger role in the cases and it would be fine with me.

I'd like to see Bitty Schram as the new lead lady ! She would perfectly fit to the show ! :thumbsup:

They said it would be a "name" actress, which means someone that a large majority of people have heard of. I watched Monk sometimes, but didn't know Sharona's real name. I had to look up the actress' name to figure out who she was. She'd be cool and all, but she's probably not really enough of a "name" actress for tptb to consider her as the new leading lady.

I'd like to see Bitty Schram as the new lead lady ! She would perfectly fit to the show ! :thumbsup:

They said it would be a "name" actress, which means someone that a large majority of people have heard of. I watched Monk sometimes, but didn't know Sharona's real name. I had to look up the actress' name to figure out who she was. She'd be cool and all, but she's probably not really enough of a "name" actress for tptb to consider her as the new leading lady.

Would it be too much to point out to TPTB that when I started watching CSI I vaguely knew of Marg (from China Beach) and that was it? They get a named actress and I'm worried about ending up with the female version of Langston. :(

I'm always hopefull that all the 'named' actors/actresses will look at a show in its 12th season and wonder how long can it last and if it's worth it.

Susan

I hope they go with a name actress that equals the popularity of Ted Danson, not Laurence Fishburne. Another movie person would probably be a bad idea lol.

I'm trying not to focus on what's coming up down the road so much. Instead, I'm just bumming it around waiting for some damn "Freaks & Geeks" photos. :rolleyes:

I'm trying not to focus on what's coming up down the road so much. Instead, I'm just bumming it around waiting for some damn "Freaks & Geeks" photos. :rolleyes:

Ever hopeful aren't you. ;)

Since we didn't get any for Maid Men, I wonder if we're getting any?

Susan

that's right but she has a great talent ! I'd prefer her than a well-know actress, we have seen the result with Laurence Fishburne who was a name actor... :s

that's right but she has a great talent ! I'd prefer her than a well-know actress, we have seen the result with Laurence Fishburne who was a name actor... :s

Ted Danson is a fairly big name and he's doing well on the show, which is why I prefer it if they go with an actress well known for TV work rather than for movies like Fishburne was more known for.

Ted Danson is a fairly big name and he's doing well on the show, which is why I prefer it if they go with an actress well known for TV work rather than for movies like Fishburne was more known for.

That's why I would prefer they get someone like Christine Lahti, Lauren Holly, Sherry Stringfield, Maura Tieny, or Heather Locklear rather than a movie actress.

If anyone watched NCIS last night, Cheryl Ladd would also be another great option.

Last edited:
Press release for episode 7, which I happened to be on set for. :)

THE CSI TEAM EXAMINES A CAR CRASH AND FIND A HUMAN BRAIN THAT DOESN’T BELONG TO ANY OF THE VICTIMS, ON “CSI: CRIME SCENE INVESTIGATION,” WEDNESDAY, NOV. 9

CHEAT TWEET: 1 car crash, 3 casualties and 1 human brain equals a complex case for the CSI team. 11/9 10pm ET/PT #CSI http://bit.ly/v41cmB[/B]

“Brain Doe” — When the CSI team arrives at a car crash, they find three casualties and a human brain that doesn’t belong to any of the victims. Also, D.B. Russell is concerned his son is not focused on college following his suspension from school, on CSI: CRIME SCENE INVESTIGATION, Wednesday, Nov. 9 (10:00-11:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network.

SERIES REGULARS:
Ted Danson (D.B. Russell)
Marg Helgenberger (Catherine Willows)
George Eads (Nick Stokes)
Paul Guilfoyle (Captain Jim Brass)
Jorja Fox (Sara Sidle)
Eric Szmanda (Greg Sanders)
Robert David Hall (Dr. Robbins)
David Berman (David Phillips)
Wallace Langham (Hodges)
Elisabeth Harnois (Morgan Brody)

GUEST CAST:
Alex Carter (Det. Vartann)
Barbara Eve Harris (Sheriff Sherry Liston)
Devin Crittenden (Benny ‘Rhino’ Rheneiski)
Jeanine Mason (Gween Seligson)
Brandon W. Jones (Charlie Russell)
Victor Webster (Bill Pernin)
Kai Caster (Declan Dempsey)
Robyn Lively (Joyce Dempsey)
Erik Audé (Ryan Dempsey)

WRITTEN BY: Gavin Harris
DIRECTED BY: Gavin Harris

ETA: Brad Tanenbaum directed this. CBS made a typo.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back