Season 12 Spoiler Lab Discussion Part 2

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Smokey, Aug 5, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dizzney

Dizzney Moderately Insane Moderator

Yeah I want a December holiday time themed episode. I mean 12 years...seriously people, not one???

2. KaiLUxO

KaiLUxO Police Officer

I get Dog Eat Dog but Art Imitates Life was? Now I remember Let It Bleed and I guess Abra Cadaver. I'm looking for an episode where they dress up. LOL like a real Halloween episode, ya know? But yea, I really want a holiday one. What's with the family theme they got going but no celebration of it? :/

3. sharp52092

sharp52092 Star Wars and CSI Fan Moderator

Oh oops Let it Bleed, your right

EXACTLY!!

4. DJRideout

DJRideout Following the trace Moderator

Wasn't the 'Chick Flick Chop Shop' sort of a Halloween themed episode as well??

But I agree....something real Holiday related-like would be nice to see. Though I can understand why tptb would try to stay clear of such episodes.

5. Micha

Micha Rookie

CSI: Crime Scene Investigation Episode 12.10 "Genetic Disorder"

STORY LINE: When a man's dead body turns up naked in the bed of JUDY ROBBINS, the detectives try to "just work the scene" without bringing their pre-judgments to the table -- but it sure looks like a case of Death During Adultery...

6. Smokey

Smokey Nickaholic Moderator

Okay, I had to check to be sure....but this "Judy Robbins" is not Judy (Tremont) from the front desk and it's not (Callie) Doc's niece. :lol: But...is it Doc's wife?

7. Sinclair

Sinclair Rookie

The extra spoiler at Margamania says yes it's doc's wife :lol: (Erica & Micha-Hope it's ok to post the spoiler here):

"12.10

Judy is the attractive wife of Dr. Robbins (Robert David Hall), the Medical Examiner, and she's up to her eyes in trouble. Though she and Robbins appear to have a very happy marriage, Judy calls 911 to report a dead man (professional genealogist Mr. Traxler) in her bed -- and the corpse is both naked and smeared with her lipstick. Judy is adamant in her assertion that she was NOT having an affair and that she has NO idea how Traxler was killed and NO idea how his body got itself naked and into her bed. Assumed to be a flagrant liar and an adulteress, Judy in fact is telling the rock-solid truth."

8. Smokey

Smokey Nickaholic Moderator

Thanks for clearing that up! :) This should make for some good Doc scenes! I wonder who is playing his wife and if, as is par for the course lately, she will be much younger than he is. ;)

9. hiphugger17

hiphugger17 Coroner

Ooooohh a Doc centered episode yay!!!! I'm looking forward to this one. Poor Doc though, cause at first it won't look good. The team's reactions will be priceless though.

10. Lilith

Lilith Police Officer

I don't think we've ever had an episode centered around Doc Robbins, have we? That's cool that they're finally doing one for him :):)!

11. MacsGirlMel

MacsGirlMel Mac's Personal Assistant

Ooooh this is gonna be sooooo good!

12. sharp52092

sharp52092 Star Wars and CSI Fan Moderator

This should be interesting, wonder if we'll see Callie again

I'd say this will probably be his biggest but I'd also call Iced, maybe Lab Rats, Ending Happy, Lying Down for the Dogs, The Gone Dead Train, and Unleashed Al episodes

13. Speedystokesgirl

Speedystokesgirl Judge

Me thinks there's going to be lip impressions done and compared. :lol:

14. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

Doc's attractive wife... why am I suddenly picturing someone like Morgan Fairchild in this role? :lol: I don't know why, but her face popped into my head. Oh wait... I was watching Friends repeats the other night and she played Chandler's mom LOL.

15. Speedystokesgirl

Speedystokesgirl Judge

Hmmm, could Doc have a 'trophy wife'. :lol::lol:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.