Season 12 Spoiler Lab Discussion Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
That is if they actually replace Marg, I'm hoping they just keep the cast they way they have it now. Elisabeth Harnois could have been a preemptive casting so they don't have to bring in anybody new. Who knows, maybe they'll just put George second in the credits :)

That's what I hope for too, plus I haven't heard any talk about Marg's replacement ;)

Probably because they're still holding out hope that she'll stay LOL.

That is if they actually replace Marg, I'm hoping they just keep the cast they way they have it now. Elisabeth Harnois could have been a preemptive casting so they don't have to bring in anybody new. Who knows, maybe they'll just put George second in the credits :)

That's what I hope for too, plus I haven't heard any talk about Marg's replacement ;)

Probably because they're still holding out hope that she'll stay LOL.

I think they'll stick with just having five team members, at least through the end of the season. They already have two new faces, and I don't think they'd try to add a third partway through. I think they'll see what the reception is for the newbies before they try to bring in a third.

I can't imagine anyone who still takes Miami seriously

:lol: Poor Miami.

Finally a pretty creative CSI promo! Nice to see George and Jorja in there. Marg looks so gorgeous! :drool:

I kinda think the whole point of Miami is it's not supposed to be taken as seriously. I mean, they've admittedly stated that they are the Comic Book version of CSI. It's supposed to be campier. I can't imagine anyone who still doesn't realize that. :p

I kinda think the whole point of Miami is it's not supposed to be taken as seriously. I mean, they've admittedly stated that they are the Comic Book version of CSI. It's supposed to be campier. I can't imagine anyone who still doesn't realize that. :p

I stopped watching Miami because I always got the feeling they took themselves far too seriously even though most of the stories are absolutely ridiculous.

Some more information for episode four, "Maid Man."

Frances Fisher will play Joanna, who is an all-Vegas woman. Her husband--Frankie "Whack Job"-- is a notorious hitman who has been missing and presumed dead for a while. She explains to the CSIs that Frankie bore a grudge against Mayor Goodman for refusing to represent Frankie in court.

There's multiple victims in this episode (possibly two cases?). Also, a new sheriff will be making her way into the picture, and she's currently slated to be recurring.

According to Wikipedia, Deputy Chief is 2 ranks lower than Sheriff:

Officer -> Sergeant -> Lieutenant -> Captain -> Deputy Chief -> Asst. Sheriff -> Sheriff

Double promotion, maybe?

ETA: Just read vegaslights post. There goes my optimism :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back