Season 12 Spoiler Lab Discussion Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Love Catherine talking to Nick about leading with heart instead of head. She's absolutely right, and it sounds like Nick has a harder time learning from his mistakes than Catherine does. I can't wait for the season to start.

Nick's comment is not after what Catherine says. You can tell it isn't. So we don't know what context his comment is in.

I wish they wouldn't do that. :shifty:

The comment doesn't have to be right after what Catherine said for me to speculate that Nick will have a harder time accepting responsibility and learning from what happened.

Yeah, the whole gist of the conversation, I think, is that she's upset about him following his heart instead of his head in this case and he's saying he's still comfortable with what he did.

Despite the results and the fact that I hate he did it for Ray, at least it's consistent with his character. Just wish he wouldn't be so stubborn about it sometimes.

Nick's comment is not after what Catherine says. You can tell it isn't. So we don't know what context his comment is in.

I wish they wouldn't do that. :shifty:

The comment doesn't have to be right after what Catherine said for me to speculate that Nick will have a harder time accepting responsibility and learning from what happened.

Yeah, the whole gist of the conversation, I think, is that she's upset about him following his heart instead of his head in this case and he's saying he's still comfortable with what he did.

Despite the results and the fact that I hate he did it for Ray, at least it's consistent with his character. Just wish he wouldn't be so stubborn about it sometimes.

Actually, I think she's talking about the whole team leading with their hearts...or at least her and Nick.

She says 'WE lead with our hearts, intead of our heads.'

And our Nick stubborn? Never!!!!! :lol::lol::lol:

Actually, I think she's talking about the whole team leading with their hearts...or at least her and Nick.

She says 'WE lead with our hearts, intead of our heads.'

And our Nick stubborn? Never!!!!! :lol::lol::lol:

Could be. Whatever it is, seems Nick is comfortable with DB being there. I just really hope this casting works out for the actors as well as the characters this season.

I know she said "we," but the fact that she says it and Nick says he wouldn't change anything says to me she's accepted her mistakes and is learning from them while Nick hasn't.

Could be. Whatever it is, seems Nick is comfortable with DB being there. I just really hope this casting works out for the actors as well as the characters this season.

I agree. I hope it all works out.

I know she said "we," but the fact that she says it and Nick says he wouldn't change anything says to me she's accepted her mistakes and is learning from them while Nick hasn't.

Yes, but his comment is not after what she said. You can tell it was edited that way. Not to mention we haven't heard the whole conversation..which would be nice. :D

So we don't the context of his comment. Could have been before she said that or sometime after. Then again Nick can be stubborn so I wouldn't put it past him to think he didn't do anything wrong, per se.

Of course I don't know how Catherine is learning from her mistakes when she blames Nick for what happened. Hopefully that's her realizing she's wrong in that assessment.

Oh, I think we should just smack the both of them for messing up. :lol::lol:

Everyone please calm down. You're all adults and can discuss things and disagree without getting petty over semantics. Please.

Before things continue and get heated...

is098r7xz.jpg

Kidding. :lol: :p

No matter how you shake it, Nick's comment and Catherine's comment happen in the same scene.

Looks like Catherine and Nick are probably discussing Nick's actions in LA as she says, "If we lead with our hearts instead of our heads..." and Nick says he wouldn't change a thing. I really do hope they get past any tension or blame over that. :(

Well, that kind of confirms what I've said all along regarding Nick's actions and his reactions to losing Warrick.

Saying that he wouldn't change anything does not mean that he hasn't or isn't accepting responsibility or learned from the past. It simply means he wouldn't have done things differently because he did what he did to keep history from repeating itself. Nick is still traumatized somewhat by his best friend being murdered and he did not want to go through that again. Remember, Nick never went to therapy after Warrick's death. So, it makes sense that there would be some actions he would take that were a direct result of his grief of losing Warrick.

Nick has always been the heart of the team, so it makes since that he would react with his heart rather than his head. Cassie is alive because Nick leads with his heart instead of his head. If Nick had lead with head, Cassie would have died.

Here's another possibility for him having been the last one to meet DB: Perhaps the higher ups learned that he never went to therapy after Warrick's death. Perhaps they have come to the same conclusion I did about how Nick's reactions to Ray's predictament were a direct result of not going to grief counseling after Warrick's death. Perhaps his not being there is because he was told he either had to go to counseling or lose his job and he was also told not to come to work for a certain amount of time.

Last edited:
Everyone please calm down. You're all adults and can discuss things and disagree without getting petty over semantics. Please.

Before things continue and get heated...

is098r7xz.jpg

Kidding. :lol: :p

No matter how you shake it, Nick's comment and Catherine's comment happen in the same scene.

That's right. And this is speculation we're talking about here. Maybe it won't turn out the way I think it will and maybe it will. I'm not saying Nick is an evil bastard, just that he SEEMS to have a harder time admitting/learning from his mistakes; which is not inconsistent for him as a character.

Why are they doing the whole Morgan's weapon being secured improperly thing? Morgan is NOT a new CSI. She was a CSI in LA... so wouldn't she know how to properly secure her weapon?

Killing me to not be able to watch that promo! Damn being British.

Also, Morgan, was with SID so maybe they have different rules in L.A and her department didn't issue weapons?

Also, Morgan, was with SID so maybe they have different rules in L.A and her department didn't issue weapons?

Me too!!I just don't understand why CBS blocks the videos for all foreign viewers.

If it is posted o youtube I would appreciate if someone posts the link.Thanks in advance.

Did the CSI that Warrick worked with in "Hollywood Brass" [when he was helping Brass find out who killed Ellie's friend] carry a gun? I can't remember. Or was he a cop and not a CSI? It's been too long since I've seen that episode lol.

Me too!!I just don't understand why CBS blocks the videos for all foreign viewers.

If it is posted o youtube I would appreciate if someone posts the link.Thanks in advance.

I'd appreciate it too! And if it pops up anywhere beforehand, i'll make sure to post it! From what i'm hearing, it's apparently a really good promo..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back