Season 12 Spoiler Lab Discussion Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was thinking "Las Vegas Headliners" sounds like it could have something to do with Ann Margaret/Sqweegel :)

Thanks Rizzoli :):)
"Getting Personal: Season 11 of CSI "-Vartllows, the Bieber storyline, Grissom's mom and girlfriend, Ray's ex Gloria, Haskell, Ellen, Wendy leaving and Hodges dealing with it, etc
"Something Twisted This Way Comes"- Sqweegel
"Las Vegas Headliners"- Sqweegel, Pool Shark,
"An Underground Perspective"- Not sure about that one
"Cold-Blooded Killers"- Haskell, Sqweegel, and the girl in All that Cremains
"Intelligent Design: Creating Aeron’s Legion"- I hope Eric talks on that one
Dita Von Teese Burlesque Performance- Not crazy about that one but that's just me, I'm sure someone will
Deleted Scenes (x2)- Any Greg ones I wonder?

Wonder what the commentaries will be? Shock Waves, Pool Shark, Sqweegel, House of Hoarders, AKBF, TTMG, Unleahed, Hitting of the Cycle, probably a Haskell ep

"Las Vegas Headliners"- Sqweegel, Pool Shark

And Carrot Top?

"Cold-Blooded Killers"- Haskell, Sqweegel, and the girl in All that Cremains

The guy from Man Up too. I think he creeped me out more than the more emotional killers. At least they had a connection to their victim(s).

I'm not crazy about the Von Teese thing either, but I guess it targets a certain demographic, and the rest of us can just skip it. :)

I'd like to know which episodes will have commentary, and by who - hope it's some good ones!

Can't find it on the website but ET just did a thing on CSI. Nick and DB meeting. :)

It went something like this:
Nick and Catherine are just arriving at the scene, Sara's there.

(may not be the exact lines ;))
Sara: 'two DB's' (or something to that effect)
Nick: takes a look around, counts 3 - 'I thought you said there were 2?'
DB: laying on the floor slightly away from the others - "You must be Stokes."
Nick: "You must be contaminating the crime scene." :lol:

They also did a very short clip where Ecklie asks Morgan why Vegas but I don't think they showed the answer.

Susan

Can't find it on the website but ET just did a thing on CSI. Nick and DB meeting. :)

It went something like this:
Nick and Catherine are just arriving at the scene, Sara's there.

(may not be the exact lines ;))
Sara: 'two DB's' (or something to that effect)
Nick: takes a look around, counts 3 - 'I thought you said there were 2?'
DB: laying on the floor slightly away from the others - "You must be Stokes."
Nick: "You must be contaminating the crime scene." :lol:

They also did a very short clip where Ecklie asks Morgan why Vegas but I don't think they showed the answer.

Susan

Recorded it. Will post in a bit. :)

Blackflag, do you mean it aired on tonight's ET? Must set dvr just in case!

Yes tonight's ET. I turned to it about 10 minutes before it was shown. It wasn't too far from the end. Unfortunately they didn't talk to anyone, they just showed a few clips and talked about the move to Wednesday night and Ted Danson getting brought in.

Susan

Blackflag, do you mean it aired on tonight's ET? Must set dvr just in case!

Yes tonight's ET. I turned to it about 10 minutes before it was shown. It wasn't too far from the end. Unfortunately they didn't talk to anyone, they just showed a few clips and talked about the move to Wednesday night and Ted Danson getting brought in.

Susan

Sounds great, Blackflag! Thanks for the info! :)

While searching through Tweets, I saw this...
George Knapp
CSI is shooting a new episode at the mob museum..and they've got a great twist in the script...someone we all know gets killed.

And by him also
Okay, you dragged it out of me. The way I hear it, Oscar Goodman plays himself in CSI episode. Oscar gets killed.

I'm not crazy about the Von Teese thing either, but I guess it targets a certain demographic, and the rest of us can just skip it. :)

Just a wasted "extra" when they could give us outtakes or something else we really want to see. Might as well include a Carrot Top stand up routine and a Bill Irwin soliloquy.

Just a wasted "extra" when they could give us outtakes or something else we really want to see. Might as well include a Carrot Top stand up routine and a Bill Irwin soliloquy.
There have been many wasted extras over the years as far as I am concerned on the DVD's. I just wish one year they would give us bloopers.

Susan

Yes, they did show the answer. She said "this one's the best".

The other scene was kind of funny. But I'm still unhappy over Cath getting demoted.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back