Season 12 Spoiler Lab Discussion Part 2

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Smokey, Aug 5, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Smokey

Smokey Nickaholic Moderator

Maybe, but the original spoiler said an opening at an art gallery or something....sounded like they were the only ones there (from work). This sounds like everyone will be at this thing.

Dang it...I'm just ready for the season to start! :lol: And I hope I don't forget it's on Wednesdays. :lol:

2. hiphugger17

hiphugger17 Coroner

Maybe the beginning of Cath's exit arc?

3. lukamacan11

lukamacan11 Civilian

[removed spam]

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 18, 2011
  4. Rizzoli

Rizzoli Lab Technician

As long as it doesn't end with the mob putting a hit out :p

Also, CBS has updated the official page's picture. Not only that but they have removed all the old profile pictures featuring Dr. Ray. It seems CBS aren't very happy with LF, considering they left Billy's picture up for a quite a while after he left.

Last edited: Aug 18, 2011
  5. Dizzney

Dizzney Moderately Insane Moderator

Seriously! I keep forgetting it is on Wednesday at 10pm, but once new episodes start up and my DVR is recording I will know. Plus it is on after my other fave Criminal Minds. I just rarely watch those repeats.

6. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

I watched "Hitting for the cycle" last night,(one of my faves) the first time I've watched CSI since it moved, not looking forward to the late Wed nights but I guess CSI is worth staying up for.

7. vegaslights

vegaslights Brute

Press release.

8. blackflag

blackflag Chocoholic for Life Moderator

Press Release for 73 Seconds

Susan

9. vegaslights

vegaslights Brute

Too funny. We must have both saw CBS update at the same time. :lol:

10. blackflag

blackflag Chocoholic for Life Moderator

:lol:

Took me a few minutes to get all the extra spaces out of it. Could they have put more blank lines in there? :lol:

Susan

11. AFIS

AFIS Lab Technician

LF has a movie coming out so maybe CBS wanted to separate themselves from his image as soon as possible.

Thanks vegas and black for posting premier episode details. Is the cast list the same order as the opening credits? If it is, I'm glad they decided to put the Younger Blonde (Elisa) last. I know that might sound bad, but that's kind of where she belongs at this point. I'm surprised that they didn't put her after Eric in the credits.

I'm kind of interested how they're going to write out LF since he's not listed to appear. Maybe he's doing an uncredited appearance?

12. Rizzoli

Rizzoli Lab Technician

Press release list isn't the same as the opening credits. The cast are listed: "Helgenberger, Eads, Fox, Szmanda, Hall, Langham, Berman, Guilfoyle" in the credits. We know DB will be first (am I being way too optimistic hoping for a split-screen credit with Helgenberger?) I think Brody will go either go just before Paul or just after Eric.

13. Robinjn

Robinjn Prime Suspect

It makes more sense that they removed it because he's not in the cast anymore, not because they're pissed off at him. They removed the pictures of Laurence Fishburne. The episodes and everything else with "Dr. Ray" is still there.

LF is working on a Hallmark Hall of Fame movie that is going to air on CBS. Don't think they would want to distance themselves if that is the case.

14. vegaslights

vegaslights Brute

I'm hoping for a completely new set of credits this season, design and everything. Seasons 1-5 had the same credits (save for a few image changes). Seasons 6-11 have had practically the same design. It's a new era, new cast, I think it's time for something new.

15. Dizzney

Dizzney Moderately Insane Moderator

Hmm, I thought the season opener was having an A and B case...I guess not. Kind of bummed about that.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.