Season 11 Spoiler Pic Thread

I hope Ray's cane doesn't last too long, realistic recovery time or not...that's already Doc's physical quirk :lol:

At first I thought they had gotten some snazzy new crime kits judging by what Greg was holding. But since Nick has one I think they're going to do some experiment with whatever Greg's carrying. I was freaked out for a second though :p

Now they've got thumbnails from Blood Moon up at CBSPressExpress. I think they figured out that they skipped an ep with the spoiler pics. :lol: And, Catherine fans --- you want page 2! :thumbsup:

Susan

I'm really glad to see that they went with actual vampires rather than Meyerpires...with them getting JB to guest star I was really scared when they mentioned a vamp/wolf ep :lol:

That being said chances are I'll skip this one. I mean Langston's barely out of his kidney drama yet is already fighting off werewolves and apparently dressing up as a vampire :wtf: To me that's just plain stupid and unnecessary to give Langston even MORE involvement and plotlines!

And there's the Cath/Vartann thing...it's not them I'm against, just not a big fan of romantic subplots :p

For those that want to see them the HQ stills from Sqweegel are at margamania.net. The ones with Catherine are in the gallery (scroll down the page a little), the others are in the forum in the "Season 11 pictures" thread. Thanks to Erica and everyone at margamania for these. :)

Nick, Catherine, Greg, & Langston
Nick, Langston, & the back of Greg
Nick & Hodges

I'm a Nick fan so those are all I've got! :lol:

Susan

OOOH, thank's blackflag awesome pics. and Ray looks fantastic.. you are the bomb:bolian:

pic numba 2 was HOT! ahhhh

all my dad could do was roll his eyes when I told him we'd be "seeing" Cath and Vart soon :D

Back