Season 11 Spoiler Pic Thread

Thanks, blackflag. :D

Okay, the pic with Hodges on page one, isn't that Nick with him? Yet the tag says Langston lol. Am I just seeing things?

The pic on page 2 with Greg... OMG is he in a suit? Be still my heart.

I miss Nick's hair!

Okay, the pic with Hodges on page one, isn't that Nick with him? Yet the tag says Langston lol. Am I just seeing things?
Yes that's Nick. :thumbsup: They're just a little confused over on CBSPressExpress. :lol: Last I looked they still had a press release for The Mentalist in the CSI press releases. :wtf:

I miss Nick's hair!

Buzz! Black t-shirt! :drool: I don't need much more to make me happy! :drool:

Susan

Belga Pictures has them but you'll have to deal with watermarks.

Last edited:
Thank's blackflag awesome, Ray look's fabulous, and again a miraculous recovery.. good for him, he is a strapping hunk of a guy. All of them look great. This look's fantastic~

At least we get a few pics of everybody (like Hodges and Greg especially :)) though I wish tptb could focus a bit more on the regular cast and less on guest stars

At least we get a few pics of everybody (like Hodges and Greg especially :)) though I wish tptb could focus a bit more on the regular cast and less on guest stars

Sure an awful lot of Ray in there tho. Must be the primary on this one.

Sure an awful lot of Ray in there tho. Must be the primary on this one.

Lots of Ray isn't exactly shocking anymore, Zuiker wrote this one and it's his first to write for Ray so I suspected there would be lots of him

Look at how many there are with Ann Margret, meanwhile Greg gets like 2 pics, Hodges 1, and dont' forget all the publicity JB has gotten

Overall I do not care for the focus this season so far on the guest stars and still on Ray.

I'm thrilled that their focusing on the "lead" Dr. Langston, he's so powerful and doing such a great job, Loved the photos with him, and bet him and Zuiker are having a great ol' time together and can't wait to see more pictures:bolian:

Hmm, Ray's getting the majority of promotional pics. I am so completely surprised :rolleyes: So much for an 'ensemble' cast.

Anyone else remember back in the day when Greg would get just as much screentime and promotion as everyone else? I'm getting painfully nostalgic :(

Hmm, Ray's getting the majority of promotional pics. I am so completely surprised :rolleyes: So much for an 'ensemble' cast.

Anyone else remember back in the day when Greg would get just as much screentime and promotion as everyone else? I'm getting painfully nostalgic :(

Sadly, LF will be the last man standing on this show.:(

Back