Season 11 "Spoiler Lab" Discussion

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Smokey, May 15, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Smokey

Smokey Nickaholic Moderator

You know, everything they wrote PRIOR to that (six lines?) is all about being hot and sexy and cool, and they end with this. :rolleyes: Makes you wonder which part they find more important.

2. Dizzney

Dizzney Moderately Insane Moderator

Well hopefully she is not on every week, I mean she is listed there as a recurring character. So I am hoping that means not being shoved in our face.

3. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

B.A.B.E as an acronymn for ballistics, arsenal, bomb, explosive? My god these acronymns sound like something out of a badly written fan fiction. What are they thinking? Please for the love of all that is sacred, tell me that they aren't going to actually use those horrible acronymns in the actual show! That's worse than that one acronymn in that one ep of Buffy The Vampire Slayer (MOO- Mothers Opposed to the Occult). :lol: At least the BTVS one was humourous.

But thank God she's only listed as guest star/recurring, so she won't become added to the opening credits. My guess is that the audience will most likely not like her and she'll end up going the way of Haylen Becall even though Kacy is being played by a fairly well known actress. But time will tell.

4. Smokey

This description would indicate, as well, since it involves Officer Clark's funeral, that the season will begin where the last one left off. Interesting...

5. A. FineLabrats

A. FineLabrats Rookie

Sorry but, Justin Bieber, a phenomenon? What world are these producers living in? Oh right, the one where they're oblivious to everything the fans of the show actually like and want to see.

6. vegaslights

vegaslights Brute

Who the eff is Officer Clark?

7. blackflag

blackflag Chocoholic for Life Moderator

He's the cop who got killed with Nick & Langston in Meat Jekyll. (Nick yells "Clark. Situation." to him after hearing the gunshot. :))

Susan

8. Smokey

Yeah...those of us who've watched that ending like a hundred times know who he is. :lol: Then the dispatcher is saying "Officer Clark respond" and "Charlie 03 Stokes respond" before Ray starts his banter with Jekyll.

9. Kasey47

Kasey47 Police Officer

May I ask a question? What is a "Mary Sue" character?

10. csi-misty

csi-misty Dead on Arrival

11. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

Mary Sue.

I forgot about him. I figured it was the officer that was in that room with Haskell. Did Haskell kill that guy?

12. Kasey47

Kasey47 Police Officer

Thanks GNRF...

13. AmySparkles

AmySparkles Dead on Arrival

So I was thinking that the new season was going to pick up right where 'Meat Jekyll' ended (At least around that time) because of the mention of Officer Clarke's funeral.. :) But on the website above the fifth behind the scenes picture (the one with lots of people standing around and Bieber is in the middle) it kinda looks like George standing in front of him.. And his shoulder looks fine which it defo wasn't last time we saw Nick.. :( Which makes me confuzzled.. :confused:

At least i think it's George, kinda looks like his hair when it's grown out a little.. plus he is fond of those plaid shirts.. Hmmmm.. Any thoughts??..

14. Speedystokesgirl

Speedystokesgirl Judge

It has been said in this thread about Sienna Guillory playing Kacey. However, if you notice on the casting call that it says 're-release of Kacy Monohan'?

So that means that Sienna is very likely not playing her. I know DLA welcomed her on her twitter page, but now I wonder if she didn't work out.

So is she or isn't she? :shifty: That is the question :D

And boy you mention the bombs at Officer Clark's funeral in the spoiler pic thread and everyone ignores you :(, but have someone else mention it and then it gets discussed. :rolleyes: I am so hurt, I'm going home. :p :lol:

15. AmySparkles

AmySparkles Dead on Arrival

Huh, good catch.. I didn't notice the whole 're-release' thing.. Although on her Twitter a fan posted about watching CSI because she's gonna be in it and she replied that she was flattered.. You'd think she would have said if she wasn't on it anymore... :confused: (Cant wait until September so I won't be confuzzled anymore) :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.