Season 11 "Spoiler Lab" Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not sure about Rambo. I had seen on several other sites the rumor of both he and Carol Mendelsohn leaving. But none of these sites could report a source. Each stated they 'had seen it on another site'. Copies without an original. Unless an official source is revealed, this is probably just rumor.

I'm not sure about Rambo. I had seen on several other sites the rumor of both he and Carol Mendelsohn leaving. But none of these sites could report a source. Each stated they 'had seen it on another site'. Copies without an original. Unless an official source is revealed, this is probably just rumor.

I read the same posts, so I emailed DR. He did confirm he has left, and is now writing for "V".

Sikkass! :lol: Sounds like the death by dinosaur they said earlier but it may be a different episode too. That's exciting! :thumbsup: I like episodes written by Zuiker on earlier seasons. Glad he's back! What are Rambo's famous episodes? That's sad if true.

Edit: Also Carol? Is she tired of lying to us? :lol: Seriously, why why why.

I read the same posts, so I emailed DR. He did confirm he has left, and is now writing for "V".

"V"? Seriously? :wtf:

Shankar I can live without, but Rambo? :( He always did some of the best Greg and Nick episodes. *sigh*

At least Abraham is still there. He's done some pretty good ones in the past.

Why is it that the summer before the next season is always filled with doom and gloom?

Rambo left? Crap! That sucks! CM and NS I could live without. But not Rambo! NOOOOO! He wrote some good Greg stuff. Well, at least we still have DLA.

I'm so :( now.

"V"? Seriously?
Yeah, I thought that was an interesting choice. He always seemed to like writing stories about old Vegas; now he'll be writing scifi.

I'm thinking more and more that I won't like this new 'creative direction'. Regardless of who comes back next season, I'm almost dreading it.
Shankar added the geekness to the show; Rambo was good with the characterizations. I think they will both be missed. We'll see.

to be continued......

:(:(:( I'm open to new blood in writing and such, but Rambo I had thought/hoped he would stay

he wrote several episodes I liked, like Butterflied, Who Shot Sherlock, 4x4, Time of Your Death, The Theory of Everything, etc.

several good Greg and GSR ones

:(

I don't know what's going on in CSI anymore...first the cast is up in the air, second Rambo's leaving to do V, and a new creative direction? I love CSI but I just don't know what's going on anymore. It's hard for me to love a show when the whole show is changing right in front of my eyes.

I'm sad now. I'm going to rewatch season five on DVD. Maybe it'll make me feel a little better.:(

this "new creative direction" is beginning to scare me with all the changes happening like letting go of Liz(Wendy) and now Rambo, I'm almost afraid to ask/find out what the new direction is

when the heck is there gonna be some good news for once????

and did Rambo go on his own or was he let go????

and did Rambo go on his own or was he let go????
I can't say for sure, but the email seemed to imply that it was his decision, and he felt it was time to take on a 'new challenge'.
He's a class act. He was appreciative of the fans and made himself accessible to them, and he always spoke highly of the cast and the show.

Last edited:
I agree with sharp,When are we going to have good news for once? I usually expect the best but I am starting to get worried.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back