Season 11 "Spoiler Lab" Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Awww....I saw Shane posted and thought, "Cool! We must have a real spoiler coming in!"

:shifty:

Damn! Now you're going to see me posting again and think "Now he's got the goods!" ;)[/quote]

Sounds like a great Character Development discussion. ;)

If we take it over there do we get cool swag as well? :D

Sure, sure...whatever you want! :lol:[/QUOTE]

Then I'm in! :p

As for spoilers: for the last season and a half, we haven't had access to spoiler material like there has been in season's past. There were character breakdowns for a while, but those seem to have stopped as well.

The general source of spoiler materials comes from Ausiello, TV Guide and E!Online at the time being.

I think it will be interesting when the contract announcements come out. For cast members AND behind-the-scenes personnel.

Not sure if this is spoiler-y or not. There's an article that has been released with Eric Szmanda promoting CSI: The Experience in Ireland this week. When the interview was given is unknown. It was after filming for season 10 had finished at the end of April. However, it seems Eric was pretty confident about returning next season. And if it was after Season 10 was over, Eric wouldn't be obligated to promote the show if he was let go, right? Basically, one can hopefully assume that he at least will be back next season.

Here's a link to the Eric/Greg thread where the article is.

Well, George said after June 30th he'd be free to pursue other interests (if not asked back) then one would assume that they are all under contract until June 30th, so Eric would still be bound by contract to promote CSI.

Possibly, but I think if he'd been let go the interview would have been more about other projects he's got lined up, and he does seem quite excited about starting filming again. Also, I don't think CBS could say to him 'Hey, you're fired. And by the way, can you do this interview to promote us before you go, please?' :)

Shame Eric seems to have gone AWOL from his FB page or we might've gotten a hint. Not that he was on there much anyway, mind!

Edit: Wheee, I earned an avatar!

Last edited:
I was checking out IMDb a couple of hours ago and I saw the cast list and something struck me. For Marg, George, Eric, Paul, and Robert it said they've been on the show since 2000-2011.:eek: That has to be a good sign right? They wouldn't put 2011 up without them being resigned...would they?

Here's a link in case you want to see the webpage:

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0247082/

I was checking out IMDb a couple of hours ago and I saw the cast list and something struck me. For Marg, George, Eric, Paul, and Robert it said they've been on the show since 2000-2011.:eek: That has to be a good sign right? They wouldn't put 2011 up without them being resigned...would they?

Here's a link in case you want to see the webpage:

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0247082/

Hate to burst your bubble, but that's been like that for quite a few months now. Long before the contract talks.

Last edited:
I do think that AFIS hit it on the nail, I do think they'll all be back~ I think it sucks that CBS and TPTB are waiting this long to let the fans know who's signed up or not, I think they all know, so let us know, come on, what's the big stall?

It is possible that everyone's still in negotiations and nothing is sound yet hence the silence. The NCIS crew just wrapped up negotiations for their cast after two months worth of it. So maybe with a decade of contracts past them, they all could be really discussing this coming season's contracts.

I do think that AFIS hit it on the nail, I do think they'll all be back~ I think it sucks that CBS and TPTB are waiting this long to let the fans know who's signed up or not, I think they all know, so let us know, come on, what's the big stall?
I feel the same way, Desertwind. They have to know who's coming back or not. Aren't they in the process of writing scripts? You have to know who's coming back or not in order to write scripts. Come on, TPTB! Let us know already, I think the fans will be able to take it.:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back