Season 11 "Spoiler Lab" Discussion Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Could it be storyline related? If his confrontation with Haskell ends in Ray killing Haskell, obviously an investigation will have to take place and Ray may not be cleared to return to the job right away.

Could it be storyline related? If his confrontation with Haskell ends in Ray killing Haskell, obviously an investigation will have to take place and Ray may not be cleared to return to the job right away.

Yeah that's possible, though I hope they don't drag out Haskell's death

Or he might go to prison, thus even dead Haskell sort of wins in the end. ;)

Maybe Haskell has 'information' on where Langston has buried his bodies. ;)

Where Langston has buried bodies? I would absolutely love that!! Is it wrong to say that if Langston was revealed as a serial killer my whole outlook on him would change and he'd be my new favorite? :lol:

Oh me too!! :):thumbsup::lol:

That would be awesome! For me that would justify the dragging (overkill) of the Ray/Haskell story.

I'd hate Langston being a serial because that would mean the rest of his fellow CSI's are complete idiots, and wouldn't recognize a killer if he were staring them in the face. Doesn't speak well of their skills or of the skills of those who trained them...that's all I'm saying.

I'd hate Langston being a serial because that would mean the rest of his fellow CSI's are complete idiots, and wouldn't recognize a killer if he were staring them in the face. Doesn't speak well of their skills or of the skills of those who trained them...that's all I'm saying.
I agree. It would really make the rest of the team look stupid if he had been doing that all that time.

I agree. It would really make the rest of the team look stupid if he had been doing that all that time.

Not necessarily. Some people are really good at hiding their true natures. They didn't realize McKeen was a killer until after he killed Warrick. I mean, they knew he was a jerk and kind of creepy, but they had no clue he was a killer. And Warrick isn't the only one he killed either.

I highly doubt Ray is a serial killer though. I don't want that at all personally. For me, it would ruin the whole courtroom scene where Haskell was saying he has the serial killer gene and Ray debunking that by saying he has the gene too and never killed people outside of self defense. That scene was fun to watch, Haskell's expression was great. If Ray ended up being a secret serial killer, it would totally ruin that scene.

However, after the confrontation with Haskell, Ray will be investigated, which could be why he's not there for part of the time. OR, he could decide he doesn't want to be a CSI anymore. We'll just have to wait and see.

Ray is not a "serial killer" I think he's made this very clear constantly on the show:rolleyes:And to Haskell in his trial how he's "never killed anybody", like Nate did. Also, TPTB didn't hire this great actor LF as Langston to have him turn out to be a killer. And I hope Ray gets Sqweegel:thumbsup:, if that's an episode that features him. And if Ray does nuke Haskell, why would he be investigated anyway?, the guys killed like 14 women and escaped from jail, plus stabbed Ray, and he lost a body part due to this horrific act. Why would he be investigated? Maybe a medal instead, like any of the rest of the CSI's would for taking him down. But we have no real idea what will happen till it happens:confused:

Ray did too kill someone. Season finale two years ago.

What they're saying is a surprise reveal like 'Oh, when you weren't seeing him on camera, Ray was a killer! Muahhahhah!' Which would be stupid, because it's TV and you need to SHOW, not TELL ;)

TPTB hired the fan-freakin-tastic Liev Schrieber to be a killer. He rocked that role, too :) Nothing wrong with the idea, except they haven't built it up properly, so it would be epicly bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back