Season 11 "Spoiler Lab" Discussion Part 4

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by DJRideout, Feb 14, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. vegaslights

vegaslights Brute

I do recall some spoilers... ;)

2. Smokey

Smokey Nickaholic Moderator

I do recall you yanking my chain for a good half an hour and making me cry and then PROMISING me you weren't telling the truth! :angryrazz:

3. vegaslights

vegaslights Brute

Oh, yeah, forgot about that! ;) I promise not to reveal anymore spoilers to you just for the sake of your sanity. :lol: I promise.

4. Geeno

Geeno Pathologist

AWESOME! :thumbsup: There's now something I'm looking forward to next season. Though I'm curious who's going to take her place. Who's the new actress coming if there is.

5. Speedystokesgirl

Speedystokesgirl Judge

Sorry, didn't fall for anything. I new exactly what Praetor was doing. :p

6. MacsGirlMel

MacsGirlMel Mac's Personal Assistant

I just wanna tell them "NO MORE CLIFFIES!" I'm sick of skipping the finale because I can't take the summer-long angst.

7. Raynn

Raynn Coroner

Agreed! I can't even stand a one-week cliffhanger.

8. vegaslights

vegaslights Brute

But at the end of the season when Ray is hanging off a cliff... is that good or bad? ;)

9. PraetorCorvinus

PraetorCorvinus Moderator Moderator

Wow. Just... wow. :lol:

10. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

Ray has already killed someone in self defense though. It was a season cliffhanger one time. Can't remember which season though. And killing someone in self defense is not the same thing as what Haskell does... so it doesn't count. To make Ray more even with Haskell, they'd have to have Haskell hurt/kill Gloria and Ray get pissed enough to kill Haskell in revenge. It could happen if LF decides not to do another season of the show. I mean Criminal Minds did something similar with Elle when the actress wanted to leave. However, if LF signs on for another season, I don't think they could do that storyline.

11. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

Ray is NOTHING at all like sociopath Haskell, he's totally insane. Ray has keep some things private, because he's a private person. But his demeanor with the team is a low-key, laid back, calm, cool, sweet gentle soul, and has been embraced by the whole team. With the exception of the perps who get in his face and on his case. Every team member has run amok at sometime or another. Sara suckered-punched that woman in "Shock Waves", Cath told the guy at that meeting "Shut Up", Brass is snarky and mad at someone every episode, Nick, [hasn't he shot someone before?] Greg, even Doc which is his right. They've all been mugged, drugged, beat-up shot, and buried. Maybe Haskell will kill Lady Heather, and Cath will take him down, nothing seems to be sacred or out of the realm of possibility on CSI:confused:

12. Washington Pride

Washington Pride Rookie

I agree with Desertwind. Ray isn't like that serial killer.Ray like all the CSI wouldn't hurt wouldn't any one without a reason, like their lives were in danger.

13. PraetorCorvinus

PraetorCorvinus Moderator Moderator

This kind of reminds me of the movie Se7en. I can totally see that ending, just replace Brad Pitt with Ray, Kevin Spacey with Haskell, Morgan Freeman with Cath/Nick/Brass, and Gwenyth Paltrow with Gloria.

Haskell: "Here, Ray. I got you something."

Ray: "What's in the box, Nate?"

Haskell: *creepy smile* "A present just for you."

Yeah, I'd watch it. :lol:

14. ladyhunter

ladyhunter Head of the Swing Shift

I've been away but caught just enough of a spoiler about ...LADY HEATHER!

Whoo hoo. Although I must say, I'm sort of surprised Melinda would do an episode. She said in a radio interview last year that she wouldn't come back without Grissom.

That being said, I'm hoping for some good Cath/LH bonding. Similar to Slaves of Las Vegas.

15. Geeno

Geeno Pathologist

I don't like Lady Heather episodes. But I don't dislike Lady Heather. I think it's the cases she was involved in had some psychology (or is it? Whatever. I'm kind of dumb with medical terms :lol:) which is not my interest. I like 'Leave Out All the Rest' though. But I'm still looking forward to her come back. :thumbsup:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.