Season 11 "Spoiler Lab" Discussion Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hunted down a Catholic at work who informed me that SHE has her mom's rosaries, and mom is very much alive. Its not uncommon for parents to give the gives a family rosarie, apparently, when they head off to something that will affect their ... Religiosity. Like prison. Or in the case of Grissom, the lab.

Different people, different traditions, I guess. But what do I know? I have a menorah from my grandda ;)

I thought tomorrow was Thanksgiving - not April Fools Day! :wtf:

LOL, that's exactly what my first thought was haha!

this sounds like a good episode to miss. Thanks for the warning. (if its even a real episode -hope not.)

Well, I'll probably watch the episode with my finger on ffwd and just skip over everything related to this very bad soapy sounding scenario. :lol: Hopefully there will be a second case lol.

Last edited:
From Margamania.net:

CSI 11.13 "The Two Mrs. Grissoms"

Sara clashes with her mother-in-law and a woman from Gil's past when the CSIs investigate a car bombing tied to the faculty and students at a local college's Department of Deaf Cultural Studies...

Mrs. Grissom: This former librarian is Gil Grissom's formidable mother who has a somewhat awkward relationship with Sara. Mrs. Grissom seems to prefer Gil's ex, Ms. Nichols, over Sara, and she's taken aback when Sara goes after Ms. Nichols in a murder case. However, the "two Mrs. Grissoms" come to see eye-to-eye as the case progresses

Weird.:eek:

I really don't know what to think of this new spoiler. If it is well written then it could be good. I thought they were joking when I first read it. I say we see what happens.

It's from a reliable source, it's from a plotline & casting !
Have I ever post a fake spoiler ...

No, you haven't. And in this case, that makes me very sad. :(

:lol: Seriously. What were they thinking?! :wtf:

Really? Grissom's mother is a zombie then? Interesting... It's always good to hear from Griss but this sounds :wtf:...

Edit: I read the previous page and i saw maybe i got the wrong impression that his mother was dead... Again i say :wtf:...

Last edited:
I'm pretty sure that if TPTB knew they'd killed Grissom's mum off, they wouldn't have written her into an episode. I know they've made mistakes before, but that's kind of a blatant one.

I think it sounds interesting- Grissom's mentioned that even though his mum was deaf she ruled the house, so wouldn't her getting at Sara be totally in character?

I think it sounds interesting- Grissom's mentioned that even though his mum was deaf she ruled the house, so wouldn't her getting at Sara be totally in character?

If that means some Sara angst, i don't know i will like it but his mother sounds intersting :guffaw:. And Grissom's ex? I don't know...
I wish we could see Lady Heather again :p, at least she was an interesting character to watch. I said interesting again. Ok, my ''interesting'' quota is closed for today.

Wow, now that is a spoiler out of left field!! I’m definitely excited by the possibilities of such a story line. Anything that keeps the memory of Grissom alive is fine with me. Maybe this will be the episode that explains the return of Sara to LV and what Grissom’s up to.

I think it’s a little premature to be criticizing the story line based on a 3 line spoiler. You’d think by now people would have learnt that the actual episode has little or nothing to do with what was originally posted in the spoiler. I say give it a chance before going off on a tangent of how ridiculous it is. It all will depend on the writing and the acting and who they cast as Grissom’s Mum. Yes, it has the potential to be awful but it equally has the potential to be amazing.

One good thing, it is definitely going to keep people talking over the next month or so. Can't wait to find out more as more details trickle in

I guess something that bugs me about the episode is that it's so centered around Grissom and 1) He's not going to be there and 2) He's not on the show anymore and he has been gone for a while now. Maybe the characters that are IN the show should be the ones getting the storylines... IDK just saying.

When I first read the title, I nearly choked on my PB&J (yes, I go back to the age of 9 a lot) and had this elaborate storyline of Catherine's big secret that was mentioned a week ago being that she and Gil got secretly married and the wedding was never annulled and Grissom has two wives. Then I read the actual description, got disappointed, and sulked as I finished my sandwich.

Yes, I am one of those crazy PureJoy shippers who hasn't lost hope. :lol:

I guess something that bugs me about the episode is that it's so centered around Grissom and 1) He's not going to be there and 2) He's not on the show anymore and he has been gone for a while now. Maybe the characters that are IN the show should be the ones getting the storylines... IDK just saying.
You're getting carried away - there is no indication that Grissom himself is going to be in the episode. Sara is IN the show, is she not?

Wow, I miss checking in one night and everything explodes. LOL

I'm hoping the 'clashes' are just a couple of one-liners and the epi proceeds without too much angst. It seems like some of the spoilers out there spend more time on the spoiling and less on the actual action in the episode related to the spoiler. Did that make sense?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back