Season 11 "Spoiler Lab" Discussion Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
OMG I miss two days and I can't believe what I came back to! lol I cannot wait for this episode! I was so thankful for all the Grissom comments here and there, maybe his mom could explain why. Tho it's a bit confusing...this would seem like a comedic episode but I would like it to be dramatic so we could see Jorja's serious side. All the suggestions for Grissom's mom :) I would have to say..........whoever said Mary Tyler Moore that'd be goooood!

Oh I think Cloris Leachman would be great. Here's some others,

Betty White..now who wouldn't want Betty White on CSI..seriously the woman had deadpan humour...which would make for some great tension scenes between her and Sara. I think Jorja and Betty White would work great together.

Doris Roberts from Everyone Loves Raymond..oh that would be a riot!

My first thought is to wonder if they'd put William Petersen in drag to play Mrs Grissom. (my mind is a scary scary place sometimes ;-)

Wouldn't that be a hoot!!!

What about Betty White, or Cloris Leachman?

If Betty White plays Grissom's mom, I will watch the episode all the way through and thoroughly enjoy it. I adore Betty White, she's beyond awesome!

OMG I miss two days and I can't believe what I came back to! lol I cannot wait for this episode! I was so thankful for all the Grissom comments here and there, maybe his mom could explain why. Tho it's a bit confusing...this would seem like a comedic episode but I would like it to be dramatic so we could see Jorja's serious side. All the suggestions for Grissom's mom :) I would have to say..........whoever said Mary Tyler Moore that'd be goooood!

Betty White..now who wouldn't want Betty White on CSI..seriously the woman had deadpan humour...which would make for some great tension scenes between her and Sara. I think Jorja and Betty White would work great together.

LOL! Doris Roberts is awesome! She's funny in everything she does. She and Jorja? :guffaw:

For a more serious tone, some one on another site mentioned Dame Judi Dench, or Angela Lansbury. Both excellent choices.

I'm all for Betty White but if it was Judi Dench, I'd just die. :D I'm just hoping her American accent would not sound like Sofia's. :p

LOL! Doris Roberts is awesome! She's funny in everything she does. She and Jorja? :guffaw:

For a more serious tone, some one on another site mentioned Dame Judi Dench, or Angela Lansbury. Both excellent choices.

Maybe we should start a Facebook page.

Betty White for CSI or Doris Roberts for CSI
:guffaw:
Either way..it would be funny!

If the ex is deaf too, Marlee Matlin should play her (cause... why not?)

Linda Bove for the mom :) Cause I'm all for casting deaf people in deaf roles. More awareness and all that.

K-Bug; said:
When I first read the title, I nearly choked on my PB&J (yes, I go back to the age of 9 a lot) and had this elaborate storyline of Catherine's big secret that was mentioned a week ago being that she and Gil got secretly married and the wedding was never annulled and Grissom has two wives. Then I read the actual description, got disappointed, and sulked as I finished my sandwich.

Yes, I am one of those crazy PureJoy shippers who hasn't lost hope. :lol:

LMAO That is really good. Would explain about the Two Mrs. Grissom's. :lol:

Love the PB&J reference about being 9 as well. ;)

K-Bug; said:
When I first read the title, I nearly choked on my PB&J (yes, I go back to the age of 9 a lot) and had this elaborate storyline of Catherine's big secret that was mentioned a week ago being that she and Gil got secretly married and the wedding was never annulled and Grissom has two wives. Then I read the actual description, got disappointed, and sulked as I finished my sandwich.

Yes, I am one of those crazy PureJoy shippers who hasn't lost hope. :lol:

LMAO That is really good. Would explain about the Two Mrs. Grissom's. :lol:

Love the PB&J reference about being 9 as well. ;)

Wasn't there a Star Trek episode about two Mr. Spock's or was that a fanfiction story..either way..every time I hear the title..my mind goes there.:lol:

My first thought is to wonder if they'd put William Petersen in drag to play Mrs Grissom. (my mind is a scary scary place sometimes ;-)

Wouldn't that be a hoot!!!

What about Betty White, or Cloris Leachman?

If Betty White plays Grissom's mom, I will watch the episode all the way through and thoroughly enjoy it. I adore Betty White, she's beyond awesome!

That's a riot GNRF, and funny, cause'
my daughter when I told her about this "story" she goes Betty White would be great. She's everywhere lately. However I don't get the point of this at all. Are they running out of stories? Geez, this is rewinding waaay back. I for instance have absoutely no interested in seeing Grissom's mother. maybe when he was on the show, but now:confused: I'd rather see Sara's mom or Greg's, or Langston's mom and especially his wife. TPTB have something up their sleeves to have this be an captivating episode, so I will wait and see what this is, but for now it seems silly, and not as in funny:(

I would rather see Grissom's mom and give Sara a good story than Langston's wife which seems to be a set-up for another Langston/Haskell showdown.

I would rather see Grissom's mom and give Sara a good story than Langston's wife which seems to be a set-up for another Langston/Haskell showdown.

HMM, I don't see the correlation between Langston's wife and Haskell at all. He's in prison, and they don't have as far as I know any connection, and she's coming on for the fans to see her, and we'll find out where's she been. I don't think one has to do with the other. I would like to see Sara's mom though~

HMM, I don't see the correlation between Langston's wife and Haskell at all. He's in prison, and they don't have as far as I know any connection, and she's coming on for the fans to see her, and we'll find out where's she been. I don't think one has to do with the other. I would like to see Sara's mom though~

Well, they're already milking the Ray/Haskell fiasco for every penny its worth, I wouldn't be surprised if Haskell went and hurt Ray's wife in some way so there could be yet another personal vendetta between them. :rolleyes:

Personally I don't want to see either; why bring up a character that most presumed dead to have a tiff with her son's wife, or the wife of a character who's already got two serial killer arcs and an aggressive dad under his belt? Why not Greg's overprotective mother, or even bring back Nick's parents from Grave Danger? That's what I'd like to see if they're delving more into the characters personal lives.

Every fan has what or who they'd like to see, or what they wouldn't that's a fan-site for ya'. Not everyone will be 100% happy with what ever happens on the show or what doesn't:cool: The episodes with this Haskell did have high ratings or the writers wouldn't continue it. I could care less if he returns or doesn't. I like CSI, and don't have many qualms about what they deliver to the large fan base.:bolian:

Every fan has what or who they'd like to see, or what they wouldn't that's a fan-site for ya'. Not everyone will be 100% happy with what ever happens on the show or what doesn't:cool: The episodes with this Haskell did have high ratings or the writers wouldn't continue it. I could care less if he returns or doesn't. I like CSI, and don't have many qualms about what they deliver to the large fan base.:bolian:

To be fair, those highly rated "Haskel" episodes were Grissom's finale, a season finale, and a season opener. :) Not to mention the ever popular Beiber appearance. ;)

I don't get the point of this at all. Are they running out of stories?

LOL, that's the same thing my dad said when I told him about this storyline.

I for instance have absoutely no interested in seeing Grissom's mother. maybe when he was on the show, but now:confused: I'd rather see Sara's mom or Greg's, or Langston's mom.

I agree. I still love Grissom, but having his mom on the show when he will not be appearing just seems out of place to me. And like you, I'd much rather see the parents of the other characters. We've already met Cath's parents and Nick's... so that leaves Sara, Greg and Ray, or heck even Brass' parents. Sara's mom would be interesting because of the backstory that the writer's have already placed there. As for Greg, his parents would be okay, but I'd much rather see Nana and Papa Olaf (even if it has to be in "flashbacks"). However, I would like to see Lilly (Cath's mom) again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back