Season 11 "Spoiler Lab" Discussion Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ha got a better idea... The Two Mrs. Vartann's... Catherine clashes with Louis's mom.

At least she's not dead, not that we know of anyway...

Just a thought. ;)

From Margamania.net:

CSI 11.13 "The Two Mrs. Grissoms"

Sara clashes with her mother-in-law and a woman from Gil's past when the CSIs investigate a car bombing tied to the faculty and students at a local college's Department of Deaf Cultural Studies...

Mrs. Grissom: This former librarian is Gil Grissom's formidable mother who has a somewhat awkward relationship with Sara. Mrs. Grissom seems to prefer Gil's ex, Ms. Nichols, over Sara, and she's taken aback when Sara goes after Ms. Nichols in a murder case. However, the "two Mrs. Grissoms" come to see eye-to-eye as the case progresses

Wait, I thought Grissom's mother was dead? :wtf: Man, this sounds like a soap opera story. :rolleyes:

I thought she was dead too. If this is a true spoiler and not a foiler then I hope they do at least remember that Grissom's mother is hearing impaired... cause otherwise I'm going to be quite annoyed. And I agree with you, speedy... this does sound like a soap opera plot.

Now...this 2 Mrs. Grissoms thing?? Really? Grissom has an ex who is now a murder suspect and somewhere after 11 years his mother shows up??

If this is true, there is one humongous shark about to get jumped. :rolleyes:

I agree, Smokey. It's not just a big shark, it's a megladon LOL. This just sounds beyond dumb lol. I really hope that's not a real spoiler lol.

Ha got a better idea... The Two Mrs. Vartann's... Catherine clashes with Louis's mom.

That would work much better since Grissom's mom is supposedly dead. I could see the scenario working with C/V where Lou's ex-wife (the mother of his son) is a suspect and Catherine investigates her and Lou's mother is not happy about it because she doesn't want Lou dating Cath because of Cath's past or something. But it still sounds soapy, even if it were C/V. I just don't like the fact that they may be resurrecting Grissom's dead mother for a soapy storyline. I really hope that's a foiler.

This is where the writers will back track and say "did we say dead? noo no no, we meant deaf....she's deaf...not death"

Okay, so I really really hate to add any sort of support to an episode of this nature, but I think Grissom's mommy-dearest is indeed alive. At least when "The Accused is Entitled" happened. Remember Grissom's parting shot at his former mentor? He signed that his mother says hello. Of course, it is entirely possible that she is dead now.

I just don't know. And that's all I have to say (other than this episode sounds really bad - fanfic levels of bad)...

I'm not aware Grissom's mom is dead. Anyone knows what episode was it mentioned? But the spoiler sounds like it came from a soap opera. :eek:

I also can't remember if there was a Ms. Nichols. I only know Terri Miller, besides Sara, as Grissom's close girl friend.

Last edited:
Okay, so I really really hate to add any sort of support to an episode of this nature, but I think Grissom's mommy-dearest is indeed alive. At least when "The Accused is Entitled" happened. Remember Grissom's parting shot at his former mentor? He signed that his mother says hello. Of course, it is entirely possible that she is dead now.

I just don't know. And that's all I have to say (other than this episode sounds really bad - fanfic levels of bad)...

You're right i don't remember it ever being mentioned that she was dead. Either way it's going to have to be some script to save it from becoming a cheesy soap drama episode.

It makes sense that Sara and Grissom's mum would clash as Sara and Warrick struggled to work with the head of the school for the deaf.

The title's being confirmed in multiple places right now. So ... Uh... I need to find my jaw, from where ever it rolled too after it fell off.

The title's being confirmed in multiple places right now. So ... Uh... I need to find my jaw, from where ever it rolled too after it fell off.

That's just...just...horrible if it's true. Of all the things the fans have wanted and requested...this seems so, so silly to me.

I can't confirm a blessed thing about the plot, but Grissom's mom showing up is preferable (IMO) to finding out Sara has a Sister Wife.

Okay... I'm still wrapping my head around this...

Question. So the episode has Grissom's name in the title, has his wife, his mother, an old flame... and no Grissom?! :wtf: Unless he cameos in it or something, this is the stupidest thing I have ever heard. And that's including when I heard the title for "The Panty Sniffer".

Question. So the episode has Grissom's name in the title, has his wife, his mother, an old flame... and no Grissom?! :wtf: Unless he cameos in it or something, this is the stupidest thing I have ever heard. And that's including when I heard the title for "The Panty Sniffer".

Yes, but at least the panty sniffing thing is an actual fetish, where Mom Grissom isn't real, because I still believe she's dead.

I was thinking the same thing, right down to "The Panty Sniffer"!! :lol: If they think this is a good way to appease those who want Grissom back, they are sorely mistaken. At least for me they are.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back