Season 11 "Spoiler Lab" Discussion Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am reminded of spoilers for Season 7 that said the team would be shocked when GSR was revealed and they barely batted an eye. :rolleyes: So while it's fun to speculate, I'm going to refrain because I'm pretty sure it won't pan out into much.

Maybe she'll "fall into the arms" of the "CSI in a body bag" we were supposed to get at the end of last season. :lol:

Edit: What was Eddie's cause of death? I haven't watched LHB in a while. Was he in an accident or something?

He was shot.

Thanks. I now realize that my theory that Catherine has something to do with Eddie's death is ridiculous! :lol: It was Catherine and Lindsay who were involved in the car accident. For no reason, I thought same thing happened to Eddie.

So while it's fun to speculate, I'm going to refrain because I'm pretty sure it won't pan out into much.

Yeah especially if this tidbit came from teh Carol Mendelsohn. :scream:

Edit: What was Eddie's cause of death? I haven't watched LHB in a while. Was he in an accident or something?

He was shot.

Thanks. I now realize that my theory that Catherine has something to do with Eddie's death is ridiculous! :lol: It was Catherine and Lindsay who were involved in the car accident. For no reason, I thought same thing happened to Eddie.

Well, AFTER he was shot, he and the girl and Lindsay were in an accident. The car went off the road into water and Catherine ended up jumping in to save Lindsay.

I'm agreeing that it's a bit overdramatic for effect. I think the 'other man's arms' is more literal than anything.

Vartann could be upset that Cath decides she wants to leave CSI. Yes a mans ego is fragile, especially a cops'. That's more than likely what could put a riff in their relationship.

Louis could also think that Cath working for Sam isn't a good idea. Meaning that Sam escaped a murder wrap (according to Grissom and Cath) so the idea of her going to work in Sams Legacy wouldn't sit well with him.

And I'm not really happy with the bomb thing.. Does this mean the return of Justin Bieber? He was the brother of the guy who was going to blow up PD. And CM said he's not done yet.. So I guess Cath was the target? Not Vartann? Or Brass? Or even Ecklie? HMMM :confused: :rolleyes:

Just when I thought this season was starting to redeem CSI.... :wtf:

And I'm not really happy with the bomb thing.. Does this mean the return of Justin Bieber? He was the brother of the guy who was going to blow up PD. And CM said he's not done yet.. So I guess Cath was the target? Not Vartann? Or Brass? Or even Ecklie? HMMM :confused: :rolleyes:

Yes, Bieber is supposed to be back in February, I think.

UGH.... Sorry but come on? They are doing to C/V what they did with GSR back in season 7. With Sara being kidnapped and left out in the desert. The same now with Cath in the building with the bombs and Vartann has to find her? SHEESH :wtf:

All that drama for drama. It's just getting old, tiresome and boring.

I think it sound excting and they always have a new twist on CSI, I can't wait to see what this ep. is all about:)

I'm agreeing that it's a bit overdramatic for effect. I think the 'other man's arms' is more literal than anything.

Vartann could be upset that Cath decides she wants to leave CSI. Yes a mans ego is fragile, especially a cops'. That's more than likely what could put a riff in their relationship.

Louis could also think that Cath working for Sam isn't a good idea. Meaning that Sam escaped a murder wrap (according to Grissom and Cath) so the idea of her going to work in Sams Legacy wouldn't sit well with him.

Just when I thought this season was starting to redeem CSI.... :wtf:

You know, I've been thinking about this whole 'other man's arms' thing. Could it simply be that she, for example, goes to Nick or Nick finds her and holds her for comfort, as friend? Maybe Langston or Brass. She would be in another man's arms, but not romantically or sexual in anyway.

Know what I mean. :thumbsup: They do have the habit of 'playing' with the words. ;)

^Ausiello reported that a 'recurring' character would be killed in "Sqweegel," but it just turned out to be a paramedic. Sometimes the media likes to be a tease. :p

On another note, here is the updated CSI schedule. Only one new episode in December.

11/18 - "Wild Life"
11/27 - "Lover's Lanes" (repeat from last season)
12/2 - "Neverland" (repeat from last season)
12/9 - "418/427"
12/16 - "Shock Waves" (repeat from earlier this season)
12/23 - "Better Off Dead" (repeat from last season)

You know, I've been thinking about this whole 'other man's arms' thing. Could it simply be that she, for example, goes to Nick or Nick finds her and holds her for comfort, as friend? Maybe Langston or Brass. She would be in another man's arms, but not romantically or sexual in anyway.

Know what I mean. :thumbsup: They do have the habit of 'playing' with the words. ;)

I thought that too. They just pick the right phrasing to create a stir, making more interest and more people tune in (supposedly - I guess they don't mind the people who roll their eyes and turn off the TV that night :)). Technically, the whole "sitting on Ray's lap" thing has her "in his arms." :rolleyes:

Not happy about Bieber's return, but we knew ages ago that he would. Is he actually specificially targetting Catherine, or just whoever happens to be there?

Just a blurb about episode 11x10: (from pics on CBSPressExpress :))

"418/427" -- The CSIs set out to track down a pedophile suspected of murdering an FBI agent's wife and kidnapping his children, on CSI: CRIME SCENE INVESTIGATION, Thursday, Dec 9th

Since I don't think we've heard much about this episode yet. :) And from what vegaslights posted this will be our only new episode in December.

Susan

^Ausiello reported that a 'recurring' character would be killed in "Sqweegel," but it just turned out to be a paramedic. Sometimes the media likes to be a tease. :p

On another note, here is the updated CSI schedule. Only one new episode in December.

11/18 - "Wild Life"
12/9 - "418/427"

When is the Dita Von Teese episode supposed to air? I know she posted those tweets, but I can still imagine them not having anything to do with the show and, given TPTB's recent track record on actually following through on storylines for certain characters, I'm kind of worried about whether it's still on since I haven't heard anything since the initial 2 posts. Anyone else know anything about this?

11/18 - "Wild Life"
12/9 - "418/427"

When is the Dita Von Teese episode supposed to air? I know she posted those tweets, but I can still imagine them not having anything to do with the show and, given TPTB's recent track record on actually following through on storylines for certain characters, I'm kind of worried about whether it's still on since I haven't heard anything since the initial 2 posts. Anyone else know anything about this?

I'd say January... POSSIBLY February. Someone mentioned her being in episode 12?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back