Season 11 "Spoiler Lab" Discussion Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Warrick treated her good, and I always thought if he hadn't of been nuked they'd be together. He always brought her to a calm , happy place:bolian:

So vegaslights on you photos with the "stars", who was the nicest, and the most friendly, and who was the kinda of cool and distant of all the people you met and took pictures with?

The writers and cast I have met from the show have ALL been very nice, friendly, and welcoming.

As for Lindsey being Grissom's kid, I've always thought that! :lol: It'll be interesting to see what the "shocker" turns out to be. :)

Hmmm I wonder if this involves why Catherine leaves???

The big secret involving Warrick would be interesting, I've always liked Yo! Bling :)

I doubt they'll make Lindsey Grissom's child, I'm not a GCR fan but that would certainly be interesting, but I can't see tptb going down that road

But please ptb don't break up Vartllows, Catherine finally got a decent guy, she can leave CSI happy, and it'll give fans some closure

wow I read the latest page and my eye popped out of my head!!!

I think it was fanfics that put the idea in my head that Lindsey was Gil's daughter. I think that would really stir things up but it would screw up GSR. Now I'm really anxious to see how this plays out.

Was there any specific epi given for this Catherine plot or will it span over time? Thanks I didn't have time to read back.

I will go out on a limb and say "no way Jose", Grissom and her never had anything sexual, they were co-workers/friends.. never anything romantic.. If this is the case I will be the most stunned fan ever:wtf:

So vegaslights on you photos with the "stars", who was the nicest, and the most friendly, and who was the kinda of cool and distant of all the people you met and took pictures with?

The writers and cast I have met from the show have ALL been very nice, friendly, and welcoming.

As for Lindsey being Grissom's kid, I've always thought that! :lol: It'll be interesting to see what the "shocker" turns out to be. :)

Thank's OK, I really want to know is about Laurence Fishburne, how was he in person? He's so cool, charming and up-beat on his YouTube videos with so many talk-show-hosts, is he like that in person?

From The Big Tease @ Fancast.com...

It would be really great if you could tell us anything about ‘CSI‘ – especially if it’s about Marg Helgenberger and her character Catherine. – Erica

I come to you not with just anything but lotsa things. I’ve been told that a soon-to-surface secret from Catherine’s past will not only shock the CSI team but also threaten her relationship with Vartann – perhaps even pushing her into the arms of another man. Oh, but that’s not all. An upcoming episode will trap Catherine on the 10th floor of an office building that has been booby-trapped by the same person who bombed the police funeral in the season opener.

Um, yeah, that was me again. :D I know it's just a coincidence, but how nice of them to post it on Marg's birthday! :lol:

A secret from her past that will be a threat to her new relationship with Vartann... possible push into someone else's arms? WTF is this As The Forensic World Turns? My God... I'm so sick of this kind of BS on non-soapy shows. STOP trying to turn my favorite shows into a freaking soap opera for crying out loud! I stopped watching soaps for a reason! :brickwall:

Could this awesome secret have to do with Sam Braun's estate? Maybe it gets settled and Catherine inherits everything. ;)
Does the CSI team even know that Catherine might be Sam's heir? Do the writers remember that she had two half-brothers once. One is now dead and the other in prison for his murder. :shifty:
I can see where this might cause some problems for Vartan, discovering that his beloved forensic investigator is now a very rich woman. A man's pride is a tricky thing. ;)
LaSquisita

From The Big Tease @ Fancast.com...

It would be really great if you could tell us anything about ‘CSI‘ – especially if it’s about Marg Helgenberger and her character Catherine. – Erica

I come to you not with just anything but lotsa things. I’ve been told that a soon-to-surface secret from Catherine’s past will not only shock the CSI team but also threaten her relationship with Vartann – perhaps even pushing her into the arms of another man. Oh, but that’s not all. An upcoming episode will trap Catherine on the 10th floor of an office building that has been booby-trapped by the same person who bombed the police funeral in the season opener.

Um, yeah, that was me again. :D I know it's just a coincidence, but how nice of them to post it on Marg's birthday! :lol:

A threat to her new relationship with Vartann... possible push into someone else's arms? WTF is this As The Forensic World Turns? My God... I'm so sick of this kind of BS on non-soapy shows. STOP trying to turn my favorite shows into a freaking soap opera for crying out loud! I stopped watching soaps for a reason! :brickwall:

:lol:Maybe it's Ray, she does stradle him in the up-coming episode. OH wait he's married..It's probably not as intense as they make it out to be:confused:

Ugh I hate that they are creating trouble for Cath and Vartann :shifty:. Though I should've seen it coming a mile away.

I'm all for Lindsay being Gil's daughter :thumbsup: I was always a Grillows fan, it was my first CSI franchise ship :).

Ugh I hate that they are creating trouble for Cath and Vartann :shifty:. Though I should've seen it coming a mile away.

I'm all for Lindsay being Gil's daughter :thumbsup: I was always a Grillows fan, it was my first CSI franchise ship :).

It was mine too from the very first episode lol. But I don't want Lindsey's paternity to be in question, cause again that's way too soapy and inappropriate for this show IMHO.

Could this awesome secret have to do with Sam Braun's estate? Maybe it gets settled and Catherine inherits everything. ;)
Does the CSI team even know that Catherine might be Sam's heir? Do the writers remember that she had two half-brothers once. One is now dead and the other in prison for his murder. :shifty:
I can see where this might cause some problems for Vartan, discovering that his beloved forensic investigator is now a very rich woman. A man's pride is a tricky thing. ;)
LaSquisita

Good point, this seems the most logical and nobody thought of this but you, you might be right on the money:bolian:

It was mine too from the very first episode lol. But I don't want Lindsey's paternity to be in question, cause again that's way too soapy and inappropriate for this show IMHO.

Yeah I agree, I do find the idea quite amusing though.

I wonder who's the guy she could supposedly fall into the arms of...:shifty: That's the part that worries me the most.

Everyone knows that Cath is Sam's daughter though, so how can that be a secret? They know she and Lindsey are most likely the only living family members (biologically) aside from Sam's son who is in jail for murdering the other son... so who else besides Cath/Lindsey (and maybe Cath's mom, Lilly) would get Sam's estate? I don't see that as being a secret that could destroy her relationship with Lou. The money thing could cause problems, but I don't see Cath inheriting Sam's money as a big secret from Cath's past. I would think the big secret from her past would be something more distant than that.

Honestly I could see the secret being something like she got pregnant as a teenager (before she ever met Eddie) and either had an abortion or gave the kid up for adoption. For some reason I just get the feeling that it'll be this type of secret.

I wonder who's the guy she could supposedly fall into the arms of...:shifty: That's the part that worries me the most.

Maybe it's Ecklie. :lol:

Nick brought up Catherine's inheritance in Leaving Las Vegas, so he knows at least (and he's "always the last to know" :D).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back