Season 11 "Spoiler Lab" Discussion Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
I find it rather odd that someone who apparently works on the set and can take photos would create a Facebook page under the guise of "Greg Sanders". :wtf: I mean, several of the directors, producers, actors have real pages and post photos. Why make a fake character page to post your real photos??

Actually I think the person who posts on Facebook as "Greg Sanders" gets most of their photos from other places. Then the post the photos as if it was "Greg" posting them. I've seen many posts from this person with photos I've seen elsewhere and then they make them like they are their own. I will say, they are resourceful on finding the pics.
Yes, I've seen you guys slate this page on here before, which is why I didn't really know if I should post the links in the first place.

Yes, I've seen you guys slate this page on here before, which is why I didn't really know if I should post the links in the first place.

"Slate this page"? If that means doubt the authenticity, then you are correct. But you are always free to post spoiler pics here...well, actually they should go in the pic thread, but still. And as always, if you have a question about naming sources or posting, please feel free to PM either me or DJ and ask. Thanks! :)

Well it's a character page so I hardly think it's authentic! But it is pretty funny...
And sorry once more - I always seem to be apologising on here for posting things in the wrong place, or doing it wrong. To be honest, there are so many rules that I have trouble working out the right thing to do. My fault I know, but it's part of the reason I don't come here that much any more.

Well it's a character page so I hardly think it's authentic! But it is pretty funny...

I always take everything I read here with a grain of salt. Even when we get the info from 'the horse's mouth' (sorry CM), it is often twisted somewhat from what we'll eventually see on-screen. I think that's what makes this such a fun place to visit. I have no idea how people find the time to search for all those spoilers. :p

Even if I don't participate in every discussion I often end up laughing at various responses, or shaking my head in abject unbelievability. I think it's fun to see how close everyone is in their assumptions and projections.

So everyone, carry on and continue spoiling me rotten! :lol:

Press release for the final episode of 2010:

WHEN THE WIFE OF AN FBI AGENT IS SHOT AND HIS CHILDREN ARE ABDUCTED, THE CSI TEAM HUNTS DOWN THE MAIN SUSPECT, ON "CSI: CRIME SCENE INVESTIGATION," THURSDAY, DEC. 9

"418/427" -- The CSIs set out to track down a pedophile suspected of murdering an FBI agent's wife and the kidnapping of his children, on CSI: CRIME SCENE INVESTIGATION, Thursday December 9 (9:00-10:00pm, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network

SERIES REGULARS
Dr. Raymond Langston - Laurence Fishburne
Catherine Willows - Marg Helgenberger
Nick Stokes - George Eads
Captain Jim Brass - Paul Guilfoyle
Sara Sidle - Jorja Fox
Greg Sanders - Eric Szmanda
Dr. Robbins - Robert David Hall
David Phillips - David Berman
Hodges - Wallace Langham

RECURRING CAST
Archie Johnson - Archie Kao
Henry Andrews - Jon Wellner
Officer Mitchell - Larry Mitchell
Officer Akers - Larry Sullivan

GUEST CAST
Mean Customer - James Wellington
Checker - Carlson Young
Christine Moore - Nicole Cannon
Holly Moore - Leela Newton
Daniel Moore - Jason Butler Harner
Ryan Gauss - Bodhi Elfman
Trent Moore - Patrick Stafford
Hispanic Woman - Sandra Cevallos-Campanella

WRITTEN BY: Michael Frost Beckner
DIRECTED BY: Frank Waldeck

Well, just saw this posted on Dita's Twitter.
Dita Von Teese

Just landed from London, now I'm on set for my first day of filming C.S.I....

I thought they took the week of Thanksgiving off. I guess not.

From Margamania.net:

CSI 11.13 "The Two Mrs. Grissoms"

Sara clashes with her mother-in-law and a woman from Gil's past when the CSIs investigate a car bombing tied to the faculty and students at a local college's Department of Deaf Cultural Studies...

Mrs. Grissom: This former librarian is Gil Grissom's formidable mother who has a somewhat awkward relationship with Sara. Mrs. Grissom seems to prefer Gil's ex, Ms. Nichols, over Sara, and she's taken aback when Sara goes after Ms. Nichols in a murder case. However, the "two Mrs. Grissoms" come to see eye-to-eye as the case progresses

From Margamania.net:

CSI 11.13 "The Two Mrs. Grissoms"

Sara clashes with her mother-in-law and a woman from Gil's past when the CSIs investigate a car bombing tied to the faculty and students at a local college's Department of Deaf Cultural Studies...

Mrs. Grissom: This former librarian is Gil Grissom's formidable mother who has a somewhat awkward relationship with Sara. Mrs. Grissom seems to prefer Gil's ex, Ms. Nichols, over Sara, and she's taken aback when Sara goes after Ms. Nichols in a murder case. However, the "two Mrs. Grissoms" come to see eye-to-eye as the case progresses

Wait, I thought Grissom's mother was dead? :wtf: Man, this sounds like a soap opera story. :rolleyes:

Micha, thanks for posting spoilers! Just make sure not to post back to back (you can edit a post for up to 24 hours). Thanks! :)

Now...this 2 Mrs. Grissoms thing?? Really? Grissom has an ex who is now a murder suspect and somewhere after 11 years his mother shows up??

If this is true, there is one humongous shark about to get jumped. :rolleyes:

UMM WHAT WHAT? Grissom's mother? Sara clashing with her?

Grissom's mother is dead. What the heck is this?

Grissom's ex? I thought that was Lady Heather. ;) Grissom did mention in Bang Bang or Way to Go that he had a girlfriend in the 6th grade or so named Nichole. But... what???

I'm hoping this is a big teaser, a very skewed spoiler. Otherwise this season just went totally downhill, and fast!

Yeah I also thought his mother was dead, if his mother....I'll wait and see if that one is true, its sounds like a fanfic or something

Well a lot of the storylines lately have come from fan fic. Most of the C/V story line has come from fan fic. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back