Season 11 "Spoiler Lab" Discussion Part 2

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by DJRideout, Jul 27, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PalmTree

PalmTree Police Officer

Nope you're not the only one... ;) actually for me the secondary cast is more or less the primary one ...

2. vegaslights

vegaslights Brute

William Keck has this to offer on the new season:

3. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

It would be neat if they got LF's wife to play Langston's wife. It wouldn't be the first time that one actor has been on the show as a different character. LF's wife played a women's prison warden in "XX" (I think that was the ep name).

4. Geeno

Geeno Pathologist

I'm thrilled with Haskell's return but I somehow feel he is being overused.

How sweet! One year is a long time so I hope Marg changes her mind.

5. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

I agree. He's one of the more interesting serial killers the show has had. Worlds more interesting than Jekyll. But I have a feeling that the fact that Haskell's additional three eps will be a story arc involving Ray's wife doesn't bode well for Mrs. Langston. I have a bad feeling that Ray will end up a widower before the season's over. I could be wrong, but it's just a feeling I got from the article.

6. ragincajun

ragincajun Prime Suspect

Actually, I want them to get Angela Bassett for that role.

Reunite Ike and Tina, dammit!!!! :thumbsup:

7. ladyhunter

ladyhunter Head of the Swing Shift

So, lets see... Justin Bieber in the premiere along with Haskell? HMM how is that going to work?

Also we have a 'love scene'... anyone know if that's going to be in the premiere?

Thanks to my friends on Twitter, someone came up with this scenario....

Catherine and Vartann are in bed when she gets the call about Langston. That takes care of the 'love scene'
    Then we see Flashbacks of Haskell and Langston. That takes care of the Haskell part.
    Then they get the Bieber case...

There you go, season premiere in a nutshell. :lol:

You guys know I 'm mostly kidding, right?? ;)

Just some ideas......

8. sharp52092

sharp52092 Star Wars and CSI Fan Moderator

glad to see Haskell will return, he and the mini killer are my 2 favorite serial killers :thumbsup:

I'm a little excited to see Ray's wife and I do hope she's played by Mrs. Fishburne

I think I'll join CM on her knees to beg Marg to stay and WP to make an appearance for the end of the season or even Christmas, that would be a nice present :)

9. LaSquisita

LaSquisita Rookie

Might work a lot better if Les Moonves came crawling on his knees with an open checkbook. ;)
    La Squisita

10. electra

electra Pathologist

Thanks for the spoilers.I LOVE the idea of Haskell returning.Between Liz and Marg leaving,the kid that is going to play actor(that I still have no idea who he is) and the new tech,this is the only spoiler that makes me happy.

I want Marg to do whatever makes her happy.I SO want her to stay but I will respect her wishes.

11. KaiLUxO

KaiLUxO Police Officer

First, I'm actually glad we'll see more of Nate Haskell. Yes he's bad but Bill Irwin did a fantastic job portraying him. Second, finally something about Langston's wife! I'm not a Langston fan but we haven't heard anything about her! Third, hahahaha awwww Carol. Lastly, thank god she's speaking to Jorja because I don't know how much longer I can go without a word about Sara/Grissom's long distance relationship! Even my dad is like it doesn't make ANY sense how they're situated, but they were an "odd" couple to begin with.

12. KaiLUxO

KaiLUxO Police Officer

hahahahahaha that made my day!

13. KaiLUxO

KaiLUxO Police Officer

Seriously! To be honest, for a split second during Lovers Lanes, I thought the person Sara was talking to on the phone was Grissom...but it was Langston :( One can hope right? :D

14. Smokey

Smokey Nickaholic Moderator

KAiLUxO, please remember that back to back posts are discouraged. If you make a post and wish to add something before anyone has posted after you, you have up to 24 hours to edit your previous post. Otherwise, once the 24 hours has passed you are free to post again after your own post. :)

If you have any questions, please feel free to ask. Thanks! :)

ETA: Following my own advice, I'd like to add...am I the only one who does NOT want to see Haskell anymore? I thought he was creepy, yes, but I'd like for them to move on to new stories, not revisit old ones over and over again.

15. blackflag

blackflag Chocoholic for Life Moderator

I'm with you. This will be the 3rd year in a row that we've had to deal with Haskell. The more we see him the less creepy he is. It's getting to the point that we know him too good. I'd love to see a season right now where there's no continued later in the season and no serial killer to be solved in another episode. What's wrong with 23/24 episodes where the crime is solved in the alotted 43/44 minutes?

Susan

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.