Season 10: *Spoiler* Picture Thread

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Destiny, Jul 24, 2009.

1. KFK

KFK Witness

Hate to be the fly in the oinment, but maybe Eric was working on another project, and was finishing up on that. He's worked on other projects in the past, and because of his...less than full-time status on CSI... it gives him the option to do so.

Marg, Lawrence, Paul and George play more predominant (sp?) roles in the past year or so, which allows more screen time now, but could and probably will hinder their careers after CSI.

Eric's lack of screen time could be a blessing in disguise...when the show ends he won't be type-casted like the others.

Jobs will be hard and few for the others, where Eric will more than likely move on with no problem.

That's my two cents. I like CSI and the actors (all the actors) so no harm no foul...just my thoughts.

Take Care,

Kell

2. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

I think he said in the Monte Carlo interviews that he wasn't currently working on anything else besides erockster and I don't think that takes that much time away. But, I don't have the best of memories, so I could be remembering that interview incorrectly too. :lol: But Jorja and Eric are very good friends IRL, so I'm sure he'd want to be there to see her again. I'm not sure he'd be off doing another project on the day she's returning. So he has to be in the ep somewhere. If only we could get some pics... or at least just one. Even if he's standing far off in the distance. I just want him to be included. :lol:

I'm gonna stick with the secret new hairdo idea... cause well it makes me laugh and that makes me feel a little less depressed at the lack of Greg pics. :lol:

3. myfuturecsi

myfuturecsi Corpse

I agree..and I stand by my "Dude Who Shaved My Head" episode..until I say otherwise, this is the reason I believe Eric is not in any shots as of late!

4. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

Its common for Greg not to show up in promo pics and spoilers, it happens every year. Last year was great as fas as his screentime went. So I am keeping the faith that Greg will be there as much as ever. Spoilers and promos do not give the whole picture.

I don't like the idea of Greg shaving his head (although it could be funny) because IMO Greg without hair is like a flower without petals!! :lol:

Last edited: Aug 15, 2009
  5. GregNickRyanFan

:lol: That's so true. Good analogy, Wojo. Well, Eric could wear one of those bald wigs for the whole episode and then by next ep, his hair would be back to normal. :lol:

If this was a normal premiere, it probably wouldn't bother me as much (anymore than usual) that he's not in the pics, but the fact that Sara is Greg's best friend and she's coming back in town and it doesn't appear that he's there to greet her... that to me is just wrong. :lol: Sara is the one that Greg was always the closest to on the team, Nick following in a close second. :)

Last edited: Aug 16, 2009
  6. Nicksfriend

Nicksfriend Police Officer

I remember last year when Nick wasn't in a couple of episodes very much and they even referenced it that he was at the Monte Carlo (The call back)...sometimes the schedules conflict and they have to have limited time in the first episode. I wouldn't worry too much....he'll be there but possibly limited hte first episode or two.

7. NHRFan

NHRFan Coroner

GregNickRyanfan- why are you and Greg's fans keep said it that Greg is Sara's best friend? Sound like you don't think Nick and Sara are best friends. Nick and Sara are best friend and they have alot of common with each other and they understand each other then other do. Greg don't understand Sara, he has never goes through like Sara and Nick does and beat up don't count like being bury alive underground and car. Anyway, Best friend don't walk away without said good-bye to your friends. Nick understand that she need to get away, she don't have to tell him that. Last few season ago, Greg is upset that Sara left without said good-bye to him. I'm not said that Greg is Sara's best friend and I'm just said it that you keep ignore Nick that is Sara's best friend.

Sound like Sara is return full time instead of 5 episode. I'm not sure.

Last edited: Aug 15, 2009
  8. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

I agree with NicknGrissom Nicky and Sara were tight, very close, he found her in the desert, and was so overcome and thrilled, and gave her water, and so many other incidents. They worked great on cases together. She does love Greggie, but more like a little bro. And I heard that Jorja is back till the end too:thumbsup:

9. GregNickRyanFan

I honestly wasn't trying to leave Nick out, that wasn't my intention at all. I love Greg and Nick both (that's why they are both in my screenname, I couldn't choose just one - maybe it was the same for Sara :lol: ). :)

All of them are best friends. :) It is just my opinion that Nick was closer to Warrick while Greg was closer to Sara. However, there's absolutely no reason why Sara can't have two best friends, or three or four or six or ten :lol:. Kinda like how on Friends each one of the considered every other one their best friend. I think this is the same for the CSI group. They're all best friends. I just say Greg and Sara are best friends because it's the friendship that I personally enjoy(ed) the most other than Nick/Warrick. :) That doesn't mean that Greg is Sara's only best friend though. :)

===

Any word on official cast photos? They really need one. :)

Anyway, I think I'm going to stay out of this thread for the next couple of weeks. I'm getting a little frustrated over the lack of Greg in promo pics. And I don't want to be depressed on my birthday (which is coming up) :lol: . So, if there are any pics of Greg posted, I'd be very grateful if someone would PM me. Thanks. :)

10. EOcean214

EOcean214 Dead on Arrival

^ Agree with you. All of them seem to be like a family. I do think that Greg & Sarah tend to have more of a teacher/student relationship. She seemed to be the one training him to be the CSI he is! Anyways, it will be nice to see her back and see how it will effect the entire CSI family :)

11. Kasey47

Kasey47 Police Officer

Last edited: Aug 18, 2009
  12. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

THANKS Kasey he's so cute and sooo thin, finally:wtf: your the bomb:bolian:

13. Ipstenu

Ipstenu Police Officer Premium Member

14. vegaslights

vegaslights Brute

That's from "Cockroaches." ;)

15. GregNickRyanFan

Thank goodness for Dustin Lee Abrams. :) Dustin rocks for doing that for us.

Thanks Kasey for posting those. :)

Thanks to everyone who PMed me about the pics (had several people PM me). :D

I wonder if those are from ep two also like the one of Nick and Greg was. Or if the ones of Greg and Ray are from a later ep.