** Season 10 Spoiler Lab - Take Two **

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by FieldMouse, Oct 5, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hiphugger17

hiphugger17 Coroner

Yep I agree. I am glad, though, that they are doing it this way because if it is the end then at least we get closure. I don't think they know yet if this is the final season but I agree that they may be doing like NY did last year (and is doing this year).

There does seem to be a lot going on. I just hope it all makes sense and things don't get lost in the shuffle.

2. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

It does seem like there's a lot going on in this episode. I don't know how they're going to fit it all in unless the season finale is two hours long. Anyone know if that's the case?

3. Micha

Micha Rookie

CSI: MIAMI Episode 10.19 "Habeas Corpse"

STORY LINE: The CSI team is highly motivated to clear a case when Ryan Wolfe is the prime suspect in a murder.

Episode title changed and the storyline.

4. Theresa

Theresa Lab Technician

I am so happy Ryan is going to be featured in the finale! Why is everyone saying that this is the third time Ryan has been accused of murder? He has never been accused of murder! He has been a suspect in evidence tampering, but not murder. When Eric and Calleigh accused him of being involved in the plot to kill Horatio, it was resolved quickly in one scene. When he was arrested through Stetler's doing, he was not accused of murder. Also, why would you assume this is the series finale? The ratings are just fine for the time slot.

5. daisymay

daisymay Police Officer

I think we're being led up the garden path (as we say in England). You know how many times we've had spoilers and bits and pieces dangled in front of us, only for it to come out differently. One thought - if (big if, I know) Horatio's having flashbacks, what have they done to him? And I agree - it will probably be a '90-minute episode' cut to within an inch of its life to fit - as was 10.01, which had obvious missing scenes.

6. Bellemaria

Bellemaria Prime Suspect

Daisymay,
    I read last 3 pages and totally agree with you. Spoilers are generally fun but shouldn't be taken too seriously. There are a lot of confusing information.
    For example, Calleigh wants to adopt Austin. Ok, but what about his sister? As you remember his father was really pissed off because of his children were separated. And Calleigh said Austin that they tried to find a family for both of them. And now what? She is going to adopt only Austin?

:drool::drool::drool:

Last edited: Feb 7, 2012
  7. greatfan

greatfan Captain

Ryan has been involved or suspect in 2 previous murders and accusations were indeed there.
    Even if the case was solved quickly,the thought was still there. When Rebecca Nevens was killed,the bomb coordinates were supposedly going to lead to Rebecca's killer,it led them to Ryan.The accusation was there,that is why the question was asked,"You don't think Ryan really killed her "?(not exact words) ,but yes he was accused.
    Whether involved or outright accused, 3 times for one character is a lot.
    Some here made the point that the finale could serve as a season or series finale and perhaps it could.It's not outrageous that at some point the show will be canceled,it's just no one knows when.

Last edited: Feb 7, 2012
  8. DCHC4ever

DCHC4ever Prime Suspect

I agree about spoilers and they may be having their fun with us, but if they have changed the title and storyline of the finale from one with a really major cliffhanger and terrible series ending if it were to be the series ending, to one that is more of a normal episode and may not have a cliffhanger at all, then they feel that there is at least a 50/50 chance of cancellation even if they are holding their own in the time spot.

CBS may just want more space and that would be that.

As for the flashback, it looks like it would be Horatio, but that is one very early in life flashback if it is. Since it is the 50's, even if it was 1959, Horatio would only be 3 years old since he is a year younger than DC. Could the flashback have something to do with someone else, we don't know about who is older than him?

9. greatfan

greatfan Captain

I haven't read about the title and storyline change anywhere but here. Has anyone else seen this info and the title "Habeas Corpse" anywhere?

10. mjszud

mjszud Captain

^^ Haven't seen it anywhere else, but that title does seem fitting for the Ryan spoilers.

TPTB aren't that great with getting timelines right (remember 'Out of Time'), so I wouldn't put it past them to fudge on the age if it involves Horatio. Could be something where the case just triggers a memory for H; something he might have saw/heard as a young child - a significant conversation, or his father, a murder.... the list of possibilities can go on. I'm interested in seeing what the setting is meant for.

11. INACTIVEQuinn Fabray

INACTIVEQuinn Fabray Lab Technician

Well at least Ryan is getting a storyline... Just a bit annoyed that he's getting arrested/accused of murder.... again...

If this really is the series finale, then I'll be really upset that we didn't learn a thing about Ryan's past or family. :shifty: Oh well, there's always fanfiction!

12. fanilowchick

fanilowchick Police Officer

Don't get your hopes up for a two-hour finale. Miami has never had an episode longer than the usual hour and I seriously doubt CBS is going to spend the money on one now.

What that 1950's setting will be used for I have no idea (though I hope it involves Horatio), nor in which episode it will be used. That's something I definitely will keep my eye on as it develops.

-- From TV Guide.com

CBS
    It may finally be toe-tag time for CSI: Miami or CSI: NY. David Caruso's Miami is getting its first extended period on the bench starting April 15, as CBS tries out NYC 22 in the Sunday-at-10pm time slot. Both shows are given bubble status for renewal, with survival dependent on how strong the network's new drama development comes in. A Gifted Man is also on life support, with a run in a later 9pm slot likely to decide its fate. On the comedy side, Rob Schneider's new comedy, Rob, has done a credible job of retaining its Big Bang Theory lead-in. If CBS decides to expand to four comedies on Thursday, it's a shoo-in to return. An eight-comedy CBS schedule would also be good news for Rules of Engagement.

13. mayra1990

mayra1990 Prime Suspect

LFCSIMiami would really appreciate if you guys could credit their spoilers. http://www.latestfromcsimiami.com/2012/02/csi-miami-season-finale-spoilers-part-2.html

14. ForestAngel

ForestAngel Witness

Love the updates on Facebook LFCSIMiami

15. fanilowchick

fanilowchick Police Officer

Mayra: My apologies for not crediting you. I will be sure to in the future.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.