** Season 10 Spoiler Lab - Take Two **

Status
Not open for further replies.
From TV Guide:

Anything good coming up with Callie and Delko on CSI: Miami? — Monica
ADAM:
You bet! When Callie's plan to adopt Randy North's kids hits a snag in the final phase — the adoption agency isn't keen on turning the kids over to a single parent whose life is in danger so often — it will be Delko who comes to her rescue. Look for him to verbalize just how much he cares for Callie as he vows to the agency that Callie will not be alone in raising these children.

Thanks, Mayra :) http://www.latestfromcsimiami.com/2012/02/csi-miami-scoop-mega-buzz-7th-february.html

Did TV Guide really misspell her name? I think they got her confused with Grey's Anatomy's Callie, who does spell her name "ie" lol.

True but last year, Miami didn't do that and should be very lucky they weren't cancelled.

I don't think Miami was in danger of cancellation last season like NY was, so they didn't have a reason to make the ending of the season a possible series ending.

A few days ago I was about 60% sure Miami would becoming back. Now, with all the comments I've been reading I'm not too sure. Has cbs said something over there? Or is it just the finale spoilers that have goot us doubting?

WHOA :eek:

been reading all the spoilers about Ryan:wtf:

well as a fan of him i'm not minding him being into trouble if that can get some more screen time.
but seriously in that kind of trouble for the third time???:confused:

i mean couldn't this be bit different for a change?

but ok this is only a pile of spoilers and i believe things can change in the end.

oh wait, is this really could be the end???:wtf:

oh i don't want that. in my country the airtimes are normal and season 10 even received a new timeslot (an hour earlier, 9pm).

but i do really hope it's not end. i'm grown to the show in the years and it's been my all time favorite tv show (Mentalist has been only for a year).

At least Ryan is getting a story. :/
How come those TV news outlets only answer questions about E/C?

At least Ryan is getting a story. :/
How come those TV news outlets only answer questions about E/C?

They answered my question about Horatios' love interest,saying it will be next season. Let's hope they stick to that!
Overall about Eric & calleigh spoiler.I'm kinda happy about it,even though I'm really not that big a fan of them.but then again it can change,so let's see what happens ^.^ xox

From Eva's twitter:

So..... Nobody seems to know the fate of CSI Miami at the moment. We could hear as soon as this month or as late as mid May.

My gut feeling... Ever the optimist (w the exception on LA traffic!).... Is that we'll be back- we're all hoping for the best!!

A little snippet on Sunday night's episode from TV Guide

imgaom.jpg

No. "Body Count" was a 75-minute episode and "Crime Wave" was 90-minutes.

3.16 "NOTHING TO LOSE" was, also, a 90-minute episode w/commercials. Although, many fans might not know that since the reduced-scene version is what was released on S3 DVDs by CBS.

Back when A&E Network first started showing CSI: MIAMI, they aired the longer version of NOTHING TO LOSE, however, I am not sure if they are still doing that today.

3.16 "NOTHING TO LOSE" was, also, a 90-minute episode w/commercials. Although, many fans might not know that since the reduced-scene version is what was released on S3 DVDs by CBS

i thought that on the dvd of season 3 ep 16 was a double ep

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back