Season 10 "Spoiler Lab" Discussion Pt 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some quotes to go with pics (link in the pic thread) for "Lost & Found" (ep 21 as a guess :lol:)

""Lost & Found" -- Catherine (Marg Helgenberger) interrogates a mother whose family disappeared off of a roadside in Las Vegas, on CSI: CRIME SCENE INVESTIGATION, Thursday, May 6 (9:00-10:00 PM, ET/PT)"

and

""Lost & Found" -- Catherine (Marg Helgenberger) pulls out her weapon when a shooting takes place at the CSI headquarters, on CSI: CRIME SCENE INVESTIGATION, Thursday, May 6 (9:00-10:00 PM, ET/PT) "

Susan

What's with all of the CSI's pulling their guns lately (except for Ray, it seems)?

I think we've seen CSIs drawing their guns more in the past 2 seasons than in the first eight seasons combined!

when a shooting takes place at the CSI headquarters
Hm. So... kinda like in the premiere?

What's with all of the CSI's pulling their guns lately (except for Ray, it seems)?

I think we've seen CSIs drawing their guns more in the past 2 seasons than in the first eight seasons combined!
I noticed that last night. I realized when Sara and Nick were clearing the house that they'd been using their guns a lot more recently.

I don't think Ray carries a gun except for the end of season 9 when he shot that guy....come to think of it...I don't recall Grissom carrying a gun at all except for Who Are You when he pointed it at Mrs. Hendler not that that has anything to do with the other......does Greg carry a gun?

Greg has never carried a gun. When questioned about it he said something about there being enough guns on the streets.

I don't think Ray carries a gun except for the end of season 9 when he shot that guy....come to think of it...I don't recall Grissom carrying a gun at all except for Who Are You when he pointed it at Mrs. Hendler not that that has anything to do with the other......does Greg carry a gun?

Grissom carried a gun in "Jackpot" as well. I could have sworn I've seen Greg with a gun at least by his side. He had to have one in "No Way Out" at the beginning.

^^
Greg's used a gun in training sessions, like the one in "No Way Out", and when doing ballistics tests in lab. But I don't think he actually carries out in the field. The character has generally been portrayed as not liking guns.

Yeah Greg is the one CSI who does not carry a gun. Only for training purposes and when doing ballistics. I like it that they still have kept that about his character.

I don't know that anyone posted the promo video for "Field Mice" yet, so here is the short one if anyone did not see it.

Last edited:
Grissom had his Glock out when approaching Paul Malander's home in season 2. He was shown firing it in the second part of the season 4 premier and had it out one more time in the season 5 premier and was never scene since. I like that they have had their guns out more and hope that one of them (besides Catherine and Langston) actually shoot one one this year. If you ask me it's about time we see Nick or Sara deal with the aftermath of shooting someone. Lets hope that the shootout in the lab is better the the premier episode, that was a real dissapointment.

Lady Heather's Box, No More Bets, A Little Murder, Fight Night, High and Low, Random Acts of Violence, Precious Metal, Play With Fire, Homebodies, Jackpot, Paper or Plastic, Bloodlines, Down the Drain, Swap Meet, Formalities, Big Middle, Grave Danger, Bodies in Motion, Killer and Bang-Bang

Lady Heather's Box, No More Bets, A Little Murder, Fight Night, High and Low, Random Acts of Violence, Precious Metal, Play With Fire, Homebodies, Jackpot, Paper or Plastic, Bloodlines, Down the Drain, Swap Meet, Formalities, Big Middle, Grave Danger, Bodies in Motion, Killer and Bang-Bang

lady heather's box , random acts of violence (favorite warrick episode), precious metal, play with fire, jackpot, down the drain, grave danger, bang-bang those all i liked :)

high and low, homebodies, paper or plastic, bloodlines, formalties, big middle, a little murder, bodies in motion are ok episodes

killer and swap meet i'm not too crazy about

Last edited:
what episodes did he write?
He's had a hand in the writing, the story, or the teleplay for a lot of good episodes.

Several more are listed here http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0788167/filmoseries#tt0247082.

I think he's added some creativity to the show over the years and he's been a developer of the lab rats' episodes. This year he did Working Stiffs and A Space Oddity, and the upcoming Field Mice. It sounds like he is going off to develop other projects for CBS. I wish him luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back