Season 10 "Spoiler Lab" Discussion Pt 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's had a hand in the writing, the story, or the teleplay for a lot of good episodes.

Several more are listed here http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0788167/filmoseries#tt0247082.

I think he's added some creativity to the show over the years and he's been a developer of the lab rats' episodes. This year he did Working Stiffs and A Space Oddity, and the upcoming Field Mice. It sounds like he is going off to develop other projects for CBS. I wish him luck!

working stiffs didn't like that one, a space oddity it was humerous but it's not my favorite, field mice is probabaly the last one he did on csi, hope it is good

him leaving could be good, or bad cause he has done several episodes i liked, but they can bring in some new writers and give the show new blood :)

Don't be expecting Grissom to return anytime soon or ever.

From Mega Buzz on TV.Guide

Any scoop about Grissom making a guest appearance on CSI? — Chelsey

ADAM: Executive producer Carol Mendelsohn assures us that she broaches the subject every time she sees William Petersen. But George Eads isn't hopeful. "I wouldn't count on anyone seeing him ever again," he says. "Just knowing him the way I do and knowing the way he left — it was such a wholesome and gracious and sweet goodbye. I try to light the torch in his honor. ... Some of [Nick's] drive and dedication is: What would Grissom do?" Petersen, by the way, isn't talking.

Well, I'm in agreement with George. I don't think he'll come back either. He really isn't involved with the show anymore. Yes, he is an Executive Producer, but I believe that is in 'name' only.

If they do have a final episode when the series ends, hopefully he'll show up then.

:( He said constantly that "he couldn't take Grissom any furthur" but mega fans don't agree, and he needs to make a return visit, to satisfy the fans who made him famous and filthy rich. I feel that he will sucumb, to the pressures of the fans, and will indeed return. One can wish can't they? Hey Billy are you listening?

Hey everyone. I wanted to share this: I sent an email to David Rambo about concerns for Greg's screen time and I got a reply.

Hang in there. Greg and Nick run a great case in my episode airing April 29th. It's always a pleasure to write for Greg; we had a fantastic time working on this one.
Sincerely yours,
David Rambo

I am assuming this is about "take my life please"

Hey everyone. I wanted to share this: I sent an email to David Rambo about concerns for Greg's screen time and I got a reply.

Hang in there. Greg and Nick run a great case in my episode airing April 29th. It's always a pleasure to write for Greg; we had a fantastic time working on this one.
Sincerely yours,
David Rambo

greg having an episode?!?!?! and nick also, who died???... i figured take my life, please would start out with greg, nick, brass for like the first 15 minutes and then become a ray episode :scream::scream:

:):):):):):):):):):):):)
oh it is a happy, happy day *hits the floor, dies from happiness* :):)

:( He said constantly that "he couldn't take Grissom any furthur" but mega fans don't agree, and he needs to make a return visit, to satisfy the fans who made him famous and filthy rich. I feel that he will sucumb, to the pressures of the fans, and will indeed return. One can wish can't they? Hey Billy are you listening?

I'm sure he is listening, but he'll be back as I said earlier, probably if there's another character demise or in the series finale..:)

Sincerely yours,
David Rambo

That was awesome of you Wojo, thank you so much for sharing that, and for giving us Greg-lovin' fans some hope:)!

Thank's Wojo that's cool, Rambo is the nicest guy, he's e-mailed me like 4 times what a rush huh? So the two buds working exclusively together Greg and Nick.. they're always good when their working a case~

Sincerely yours,
David Rambo

I'm hoping this episode is similar to a "Kiss, Kiss, Bye, Bye" or a "Rashomama". Those are both great eps.

From Ausiello:

Question: I would ask if you knew if Jorja Fox was going to re-sign with CSI, but the chances of getting an answer are slim to none, right? – ALS
Ausiello:
Slim to none…yes and no. I have an answer for you, but it’s sorta “nebulous.” “Jorja and I haven’t sat down and talked about next season,” E.P. Carol Mendelsohn tells me. “But [she's] definitely in the finale, and since the finale is a ‘to be continued,’ I would say it’s a pretty good bet that Jorja will be back for at least some or all of next season. It’s been great having her with us this season.”

Question: A rumor has been circulating about the CSI season finale regarding Catherine Willows’ fate. Any scoop on that? —Ann
Ausiello:
There will be blood, and according to Carol Mendelsohn, it will belong to “more than one CSI.”

Blood for more than one CSI?!! Eeeks...now I am really sort of worried about what the heck they are doing on this show?

Well, that rumor did say Catherine and a male CSI would have some blood shed. I'm thinking it'll be Ray cause if it involves the Jekyll thing, he's been pretty prominent in it. Unless Grissom's supply of the CSI's blood when they were new recruits is knocked over somehow. :lol: I doubt very seriously they'll kill anyone off though. I don't think they can afford to do so at this point. It's been too soon since they lost two other members.

The only other thing I can think of is if the person who took Ray's ID gets into the lab and takes Grissom's stored samples of all of the CSIs blood and puts them on one of his victims or something.

I remember back in the day when shows didn't always end their seasons with cliff hangers. It's kind of nice to just tune in at the start of a season and get a great opener without all the extra drama. Like "Viva Las Vegas" or "Family Affair". I should have figured as much with a season long serial killer arc though.

I agree that they probably won't kill any of the CSIs... but still. They obviously have no problems doing so, so I do feel a little trepidation seeping in.

From Ausiello:

Question: I would ask if you knew if Jorja Fox was going to re-sign with CSI, but the chances of getting an answer are slim to none, right? – ALS
Ausiello: Slim to none…yes and no. I have an answer for you, but it’s sorta “nebulous.” “Jorja and I haven’t sat down and talked about next season,” E.P. Carol Mendelsohn tells me. “But [she's] definitely in the finale, and since the finale is a ‘to be continued,’ I would say it’s a pretty good bet that Jorja will be back for at least some or all of next season. It’s been great having her with us this season.”

Question: A rumor has been circulating about the CSI season finale regarding Catherine Willows’ fate. Any scoop on that? —Ann
Ausiello: There will be blood, and according to Carol Mendelsohn, it will belong to “more than one CSI.”

i have been wondering what would happen with sara since she's only suppposed to be here for so long but to at least we'll have her around for a little bit of next season, she doesn't have to be every episode i'd be satisfied with her screentime amount like this current season

the season finale, i had smelled another to be continued with the rumors about the bloodshed and dr jekyll, it's like with natalie they won't be able to wrap it up all in one episode, but i'd rather have another one like with way to go, we know that brass is going to make it and then we have something exciting(for me at least)/debateful (gsr) revealed, i'm not crazy about another suspenseful one like with sara in s7/8 or warrick in s8/9

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back