Season 10 "Spoiler Lab" Discussion Pt 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't recall "The Hunger Artist" having any sort of perilous ending. All I remember is Grissom dropping the homeless sister off and having a brief conversation with her. I'm probably missing a scene though. :) And "Inside the Box" didn't have trouble for any of the main characters. Yeah, Lockwood died and Sam got busted but I don't recall any of the CSI's actually in danger. "Bloodlines" did have Sara get pulled over for drunk driving but I wouldn't consider that perilous to her character - at least in the sense that she could die.

Season 5 was where they really started with the either the epic finish or the cliffhanger. I much prefer the epic finish over the cliffy. :)

I don't recall "The Hunger Artist" having any sort of perilous ending. All I remember is Grissom dropping the homeless sister off and having a brief conversation with her. I'm probably missing a scene though. :)

Yep; you are. It ends with Grissom getting his hearing diagnosis.

And "Inside the Box" didn't have trouble for any of the main characters. Yeah, Lockwood died and Sam got busted but I don't recall any of the CSI's actually in danger.

Not in danger, no - but it does finish with Grissom going under the knife which may or may not fix his hearing (and you could argue that Lockwood dying fulfills the criteria anyway!)

"Bloodlines" did have Sara get pulled over for drunk driving but I wouldn't consider that perilous to her character - at least in the sense that she could die.

Could have been pretty perilous for her career, though.

And like I said, peril in some form - I don't necessarily mean someone in imminent danger of dying. The idea, kinda, is start a season big, end it bigger. That doesn't ALWAYS work out for CSI, but it does apply more than it doesn't- if you see what I mean.

Which, now I think about it, does make me wonder what the hell they ARE going to come with for s10 because topping the opening of Family Affair will be tough!

Last edited:
Re: Is Marg Helgenberger Leaving?

Interesting story on RumorRat about scenes being shot for the season finale that seem to indicate her character will be left hanging...

So is she leaving or coming back next fall?

http://rumorrat.com/2010/03/28/csi-season-ender-life-or-death-contract-situation-for-catherine/

This season is about "family." Why do I have a hard time believing the family will be torn apart by death when it was just brought back together?

Last edited by a moderator:
Don't mind me. ;)

CATHERINE INVESTIGATES A MURDER AT HER DAUGHTER'S SCHOOL WITH DEADLY TIES TO THE PAST, ON "CSI: CRIME SCENE INVESTIGATION," THURSDAY, APRIL 22
Michael Kenneth Williams ("The Wire") Guest Stars as the School Janitor

"World's End" - When a student is discovered murdered at Lindsey's school, the investigation takes a sharp turn when the CSIs uncover an unlikely connection between the boy's death and atrocities of the past, on CSI: CRIME SCENE INVESTIGATION, Thursday, April 22 (9:00-10:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network. Michael Kenneth Williams ("The Wire") guest stars as the school janitor.

RECURRING CAST:
Sara Sidle......................................... Jorja Fox
GUEST CAST:
Lindsey Willows...................... Kay Panabaker
Officer Mitchell.......................... Larry Mitchell
Laurent/Paul............. Michael Kenneth Williams
Sean Becker............................... Will Rothhaar
Ian Jones........................... Andy Fischer-Price
Phil Carpenter........................... Paul McCrane
Daryl Weeks................................... Will Harris
Mr. Wilder................... Todd Robert Anderson
Molly Sinclair........................ Aimee Teegarden
Soaked Student.......... Brandon Michael Vayda
Granny Becker............................... Ruth Miller
Laurent's Wife.......................... Sundra Oakley
Laurent's Daughter......... Kassandra Carrington
Emcee.................................. Jeremy Kilpatrick
Singer #1...................................... Drew James
Singer #2..................................... Adam Raque
Singer #3.................................... Ellen Marlow
Singer #4......................... Laura Slade Wiggins

WRITTEN BY: Evan Dunsky
DIRECTED BY: Alec Smight

it's about darn time we see Lindsey again - especially since it's based at her school. Just wonder if it's still high school or if she's moved on to college yet. And I'd actually like to see some Sara/Lindsey interaction. We haven't seen that since Eddie's murder.

And ER fans will recognize Paul McCrane in this one. He played Dr Romano on ER.

I'm glad we see Lindsey again. But I'm thinking the same thing, that she's in college now.

In Let it Bleed when Cath caught Lindsey dancing, Cath said a 'girl your age' was found dead not to far from here.... (or something like that)

That episode aired a year and a half ago, so I'm guessing Lindsey is now somewhere between 18-19???

I'm wondering what the 'deadly ties' are?

Ooooh, I'm liking the sound of World's End more and more every day. The deadly ties part is a bit confusing...is it to Cath or Lindsey's past (Sam/Eddie) or the past of whoever is murdered?

Either way, can't wait to see Kay and Paul McCrane!

it's about darn time we see Lindsey again - especially since it's based at her school. Just wonder if it's still high school or if she's moved on to college yet. And I'd actually like to see some Sara/Lindsey interaction.

I'd actually like to see some Nick and Lindsey interaction, because if my memory serves, we've never seen Nick have a scene with Lindsey.

Thanks for the spoilers.I was derperate to see some Catherine and Lindsay interaction so I hope that the writers give us good scenes.Their relationship has improved a lot so we should see a more mature Lindsay.

attention.gif

A little official announcement...

Regarding this particular spoiler about Marg renewing her contract or not and the site it came from...if people want to go to that site to get information/rumors/etc., that is fine, but we have decided not to allow links to the site due to some of the mature content contained there.

Also, the site contains rumors/gossip that are more personal about the actors as well, but let's try to avoid bringing that type of stuff here. ;)

Thanks! :)

according to that same site someone else is in danger

Marg Helgenberger won’t be the only person left in the lurch when the show’s season finale airs in May. Apparently, the life-or-death blood bath that puts Catherine Willows’ life in the balance involves a second cast member as well.
Who is the other Crime Scene Investigator at risk of being killed off by producers? Our source would only say it’s a male member of the ensemble.

oh great, it's bad enough with waiting to see what will happen with cath and now there is someone else :scream::scream::scream::scream:

i swear tptb if it is greg i'll....do something and i can asure you it won't be pretty

and it also says CSI has been picked up for 2 more seasons

Last edited:
Well, if it is a CSI it would probably be either Langston or Greg.

George Eads has said he's staying until the end, so I doubt it's him.

Fishburne may have some movies lined up that would prevent him from doing the show and Eric Szmanda may want to move on and do other things. He already has a lot of stuff on his plate, so he may be leaving.

Then, of course, it could be one of the labrats or it's a lie!

let's hope it's a lie

or it could be vartann and they are trying to throw us off the scent by saying it's a csi, but i hope not cause for once i want cath to have a relationship that doesn't cheat or die on her

Eric has said he'd stick with the show until the end as well, so probably isn't him.

My guess would be Brass or Doc (and the csi thing is a throwoff). I've had a feeling that they might be trying to have Dave takeover for Doc anyway. And Doc is in the opening credits. But there's also been rumors circulating that LF's contract expires at the end of this season, so I guess it depends on whether or not he wants to continue with the show.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back