Season 10 "Spoiler Lab" Discussion Pt 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
So...the preview says that next week's episode will also be on at 10PM...I'm gonna have to get used to that...

But I loved in that clip, Nick sitting on the layout table.....I hope the director was okay with George sitting on that table.

CBS took the video down already.

Either the 'special 10pm time' isn't set in stone yet, or they want us to wait till tomorrow, like normal. Interesting.

CBS took the video down already.

Either the 'special 10pm time' isn't set in stone yet, or they want us to wait till tomorrow, like normal. Interesting.

Oh well! I thought it was up a little early.

Princess, I took a cap of Nick sitting on the layout room table. :D

Susan

CBS is now scrambling all over twitter and facebook 'No! The time change is ONLY for this week!'

I like that word "scrambling". Perhaps the fan outcry has been too much. I find this whole "social experiment" to be very intriguing.

Honestly, I'd be surprised if they make any sort of announcement before the overnight results are in. If Mentalist pants Greys, CSI's done and done for 10pm. But if it's 'even', they'll just roll back to what it was. The fact that they're looking at the change is what's important in my eyes.

I suppose that could be the reason. Does anyone remember the original airtimes for "King Baby" or "Slaves of Las Vegas"? I'm curious if they've done this time change before if this is indeed the case.

CSI's never run at 10pm before, regardless of the subject matter, though sometimes with a warning.

I think this was to test out how Mentalist would do vs Greys. It beat Greys when they were repeats over the Olympics, rather handily. Overnights should be out in a couple hours, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back