Season 10 "Spoiler Lab" Discussion Pt 3

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Smokey, Mar 24, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. electra

electra Pathologist

They should try to keep the whole cast.Marg is obviously my favorite but the show would not survive if we lose another cast member.

2. ladyhunter

ladyhunter Head of the Swing Shift

The way I look at it; there are so many story lines left undone for all the cast members not to come back.

I said on the Marg thread about all the stuff up in the air with Catherine for her not to come back.

The same goes for Nicky and his new assistant role as supervisor.

Greg and his book, did he finally make it to level 3? And the respect he deserves as such?

Sara. She is the only one I can see not coming back. If she does leave, one would assume it would be to go back to Paris to be with Grissom.

Brass. Another person I could see leaving. I could see him leaving to go back to LA for Ellie.

So, there are several cast members that can't leave for those reasons. And honestly by the looks of the finale (parts one and two) it doesn't look like any of those story lines will be wrapped up.

My thought is if CSI is really going to loose all these cast members, it would probably be the end of next season. But again, all of this is my speculation. ;)

3. vegaslights

vegaslights Brute

From TV Guide's Mega Buzz:

How many of the CSIs will be in danger in the CSI season finale? — Caleb
    ADAM: At least two, and one of them will be gunned down by Dr. Jekyll about midway through the finale. The other is part of a super-secret twist that executive producer Carol Mendelsohn is very excited about. Pressed for details, she would only hint that Jekyll isn't the only person to keep an eye on. "One or more of our CSIs will fall victim to one or more of our serial killers," she says.

4. Speedystokesgirl

Speedystokesgirl Judge

Nick will be the one gunned won't he? He's the one who attracts trouble. :lol:

Something tells me that Langston will not be harmed, so that leaves Catherine, Nick, and Greg

Ladyhunter, Greg was made a Level 3 CSI last season.

5. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

Well, Ecklie is still technically a CSI, so he could be gunned down. But I'm not sure he's in the finale. Greg hasn't really been that involved in the Jekyll storyline, Sara either. So the one to be gunned down would almost have to be Cath, Nicky or Ray.

As for the other killer thing, I'm thinking Leo is gonna come back and attack Cath... or possibly Natalie escapes and comes after Sara again. Unless little psycho girl Hannah attacks Sara.

Unless the super-secret twist is that Grissom shows up (that would be one of the best kept secrets in the history of tv) and gets attacked by an escaped Natalie or some other escaped serial killer.

Unless Haskell escapes and attacks Ray.

Kind of like how Xander (BTVS) always attracted demons. :lol:

6. vegaslights

vegaslights Brute

Well... Nate Haskell is involved in the finale.. So maybe him?

7. Vikki Roxx

Vikki Roxx Dead on Arrival

Technically Haskell will be out there to help catch Jekyll, but maybe he will use it to attack CSIs himself...

8. Micha

Micha Rookie

A super secret??? Wow, it sounds like a good season final

9. K-Bug

K-Bug Lab Technician

I'm getting so excited!!!! This sounds like it could be really good. I don't think that Ray will be the one that is gunned down, unless he's like Stella over in NY and can pop back from a traumatic event over the course of a few commercials. I think the super secret twist at the end will involve Catherine for some reason. Either way, I can't wait.....and I kinda so didn't switch schedules with someone so I wasn't working the night May 20th. Not at all. :lol:

10. Smokey

Smokey Nickaholic Moderator

That would explain why they aren't saying who has or will renew their contract. They want us to wonder all summer who will live and who will die.

I HATE things like that. So manipulative and reminiscent of a lot of cheesy cliffhangers where everyone is in peril and you don't know who will die.

11. Dizzney

Dizzney Moderately Insane Moderator

I still think that when Carol mentions CSI's she is not necessarily only referring to them but maybe the cops and detectives that work with them too. So I still think Vartann maybe could be a shooting victim. At least she does not say anyone dies, just get shot.

12. AFIS

AFIS Lab Technician

And that is one of the reasons why I try to find other shows to watch during the summer while CSI is taking a break. I can't stand it either when shows decide to leave everything in a cliffhanger. It's such a cop out. CSI doesn't have to do these cliffhangers anymore like younger shows do to keep viewers. I've been with CSI for 5 years now, I'm not going to just bail out now.
    I feel another For Gedda/For Warrick two part episode coming on.:(

13. ladyhunter

ladyhunter Head of the Swing Shift

Well I hope it's not Vartann or Brass. I'm sure he's involved somehow.
    I agree about the 'CSI' in peril thing. It's over done, and almost anti-climatic.
    Also about the part where most of the cast members say that their contracts haven't been renewed so we'll have to guess who's staying and who's leaving the show. :eek:

To me, it is sort of a cop out if you will. A way to get people to watch the finale and the next season....

14. hiphugger17

hiphugger17 Coroner

Yep I agree. Also all this fuss about them not being called back makes me think of publicity stunt more than the truth. I could very well be wrong and all their roles be on the line, but IDK, it just seems too convinient given the finale and the cliffhanger and way too voiced by too many people. They are usually not that outspoken about contract problems, IMO. I'm not getting too stressed but we'll see.

15. Speedystokesgirl

Speedystokesgirl Judge

Yeah and I mean why say anything. We would still be wondering if the person is coming back or not. Why? Because we haven't heard who would be returning or not. If this is a publicity stunt (which I hope it is), they didn't need to do that.

And...I HATE CLIFFHANGERS :scream: Sorry, had to get that off my chest. :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.