Season 10 "Spoiler Lab" Discussion Pt 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
If George Eads goes I won't have to worry what day or hour it's aired. I won't be watching it anyways! :(

Have LF's and his people even confirmed that he has this new contract yet? Last I heard neither TPTB at CBS (& CSI) nor his people had confirmed it. Everyone was just quoting from the same story.

You know, there was a story at the beginning of the season (I remember reading it but I don't remember the title of it or who they were talking to) where someone of TPTB said that ultimately what they were wanting to do was have CSI as Ray Langston leading a whole new group of CSI's. :(

Susan

From our own FILES aways back here's the link about LF signing up for S/11~

http://talk.csifiles.com/showthread.php?t=60464

You know, there was a story at the beginning of the season (I remember reading it but I don't remember the title of it or who they were talking to) where someone of TPTB said that ultimately what they were wanting to do was have CSI as Ray Langston leading a whole new group of CSI's.

Oh, HELL no!:wtf::scream:

That better be false. I've had a horrible day and it keeps getting worse...

Thanks for posting the article, Desertwind.

This does not make me happy. I do love the show and watched and love it before I became Nick obsessed, but I tell you if tptb get rid of Nick, Marg, Paul I won't watch anymore. I swore I would never say that, but why would they get rid of characters that we have all grown to love, care about, and fight over? :lol:

Man, will they have a mutiny on their hands. I know George said he would be in it to then end, but it doesn't seem like tptb want him or any of the originals in it. :rolleyes: Morons!

ETA: The renew Fishburne but not the rest? That is sooooooo wrong!

Last edited:
You know, there was a story at the beginning of the season (I remember reading it but I don't remember the title of it or who they were talking to) where someone of TPTB said that ultimately what they were wanting to do was have CSI as Ray Langston leading a whole new group of CSI's.

Oh, HELL no!:wtf::scream:

That better be false. I've had a horrible day and it keeps getting worse...

That certainly would modernize the show. Give CSI a new look. Maybe "new CSIs" refers to Wendy getting upgraded to CSI status?

Please remember this from the spoiler guidelines posted in the first post of the thread:

Posting a spoiler word for word (or lines as well) is not allowed, we ask that you put it in a short summery of you're own words. Otherwise, you can just post a short description and then link to the site for the rest (as long as it's not one of the sites we are not allowed to link to...see below).
Failure to do so can be seen as a copyright violation. Thanks!

That said, I really hope things get worked out soon.

As for the person who asked about George getting fired, he and Jorja Fox both did when they failed to report to work during a contract dispute, however George maintains to this day that he overslept. ;)

Please remember this from the spoiler guidelines posted in the first post of the thread:

Posting a spoiler word for word (or lines as well) is not allowed, we ask that you put it in a short summery of you're own words. Otherwise, you can just post a short description and then link to the site for the rest (as long as it's not one of the sites we are not allowed to link to...see below).
Failure to do so can be seen as a copyright violation. Thanks!

That said, I really hope things get worked out soon.

As for the person who asked about George getting fired, he and Jorja Fox both did when they failed to report to work during a contract dispute, however George maintains to this day that he overslept. ;)

Sorry, I didn't realize that, I've always posted directly from the article, It's kind of hard to summarize it, that would lost the content of the whole issue. And it's from the magazine so I thought that we could post it. :confused: I think this is all HYPE I've said this before and I'll say it again, They'll all be back. Marg was all over the day time talk circuit, raving about CSI, and how she "adores LF" etc, that doesn't sound like someone who's leaving does it? and her 'romance' seems to be continuing, so... and George said he'd stay till the end" so this article doesn't add up to prior comments from the cast members. Any bets on this one:eek:

Last edited:
Have LF's and his people even confirmed that he has this new contract yet? Last I heard neither TPTB at CBS (& CSI) nor his people had confirmed it. Everyone was just quoting from the same story.

Susan

Just because talkcsi has it doesn't mean that it has been confirmed (yet!). Their source is The Hollywood Reporter as is the source for this on tvguide.com. And it says on the tvguide.com story "Reps for the CBS series and Fishburne did not immediately respond to TVGuide.com's request for comment." My question remains - Has it been confirmed yet? If they won't comment on it then it remains questionable in my mind! My NASCAR driver has always said "don't believe it until you hear it from me."

If they loose George, Eric, Marg, & Paul I don't see the show surviving next season!

Susan

Well, I know I probably won't bother watching if Eric leaves.

As for the salaries, the Friends cast was getting 1 million bucks per ep in the last season of the show.... for a thirty minute sitcom! So I don't see 350,000 or whatever for an hour long drama as much compared to a mill per 30 minute ep. :lol:

Susan

Just because talkcsi has it doesn't mean that it has been confirmed (yet!). Their source is The Hollywood Reporter as is the source for this on tvguide.com. And it says on the tvguide.com story "Reps for the CBS series and Fishburne did not immediately respond to TVGuide.com's request for comment." My question remains - Has it been confirmed yet? If they won't comment on it then it remains questionable in my mind! My NASCAR driver has always said "don't believe it until you hear it from me."

If they loose George, Eric, Marg, & Paul I don't see the show surviving next season!

Susan

I don't think Laurence Fishburne or his reps. would let stories leak out that weren't accurate, that would be a critical mistake. If this wasn't true, I'm sure it would have been stopped in it's tracks. Here's two more sites about his 'signing up' for S/11~

http://abcnews.go.com/Entertainment/wireStory?id=10421258

http://buddytv.com/articles/csi/laurence-fishburne-extends-csi-35992.aspx

If they lost any more of the original cast members, the show might as well not come back as far as I am concerned. It's already suffering a lot from the loss of Grissom and Warrick.

I just read the article in the new issue of TV Guide and was shocked. Marg, George, Eric and Paul have not been asked backed yet? I'm one of those people who thinks the show cannot stand to lose yet another original cast member.

If George doesn't come back for another season, I won't be watching to show anymore.

If they lost any more of the original cast members, the show might as well not come back as far as I am concerned. It's already suffering a lot from the loss of Grissom and Warrick.

I completely agree. They simply CANNOT AFFORD to lose anyone else. They better get their rears in gear and ask George, Marg, Eric and Paul back.

In all honesty, I find it hard to believe they have not asked any of them back. I mean are they crazy?! :lol:

I don't think that the show would ever consider losing Paul, Marg, Eric, and George all in one year. That would be put me in ayslum crazy. They're probably trying to figure out how much to pay each actor and waiting for the season to finish up before they seriously start talking about next season.

I don't think that the show would ever consider losing Paul, Marg, Eric, and George all in one year. That would be put me in ayslum crazy. They're probably trying to figure out how much to pay each actor and waiting for the season to finish up before they seriously start talking about next season.

EXACTLY, their all coming back as previously posted with probably a hugh pay raise. Why would Marg be gushing all over the place and raving about CSI, if in fact she wasn't returning. And I believe that George made it well known, he'd stay till it's over and it's not over. This is to get fans all riled and souped up, and pi.... off and they love to see this kind of fake nonsense the TPTB that is.:cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back