Season 10 "Spoiler Lab" Discussion Pt 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree, Speedy. Cliffhangers suck the majority of the time. I don't like spending my summer worrying about the fates of my fave characters. :lol: It's annoying. But the problem is with CSI (goes for all three of them), it's been done to death and it's time to stop with the cliffhangers and just have a happy, normal season finale. Lost and Found wasn't a happy ep particularly, but it would have made a decent season finale.

I kinda of agree and hate the angst of waiting to see what happened, but it's their forte, and it's been ongoing for 10 years, so I hardly think they'll switch gears now. So we have to go along with it, or not:(

I kinda of agree and hate the angst of waiting to see what happened, but it's their forte, and it's been ongoing for 10 years, so I hardly think they'll switch gears now. So we have to go along with it, or not:(

You're right, but they didn't start this stupid cliffhangers until Season 7.

They could have done it with Grave Danger, but didn't...so don't do it now or ever.

Okay, I'm just going on what you said speedy on the picture thread...

One or more will fall victim to Dr. Jekyll. That doesn't mean someone will die.

Realistically it could be Vartann that gets shot, but that doesn't mean he'll die.
(I picked Vartann because that would give the storyline more angst especially with Catherine, and he's also a cop.)

Or Brass, or Nick or Greg... see where I'm going with this...
So someone doesn't necessarily have to die, just fall victim. To me there is a difference.

I hope it's not Brass, he's already been shot once. And Greg has been through enough already too. Nick, eh, it's been several years since Grave Danger.

I'm not sure about Ray, it would likely seem like more "ohmygoshRaydrama!"

I'd say they could do Catherine if MH doesn't return, but it'd be a repeat of Warrick sadly.

It might be Ray, although the actor is signed on for S/11, so he wouldn't die and ladyhunter is right, someone might be shot, but not necessarily be a dead victim.. There are others, the Lab Rats, but it seems CM said it would be a CSI:confused:

Realistically it could be Vartann that gets shot, but that doesn't mean he'll die.
(I picked Vartann because that would give the storyline more angst especially with Catherine, and he's also a cop.)

So someone doesn't necessarily have to die, just fall victim. To me there is a difference.

Yeah, I don't think someone will die or necessarily it means someone will die, but I don't think Ray will be the one shot.

Why? Because Ray will have to be the hero and ultimate solve it all, even though someone else figures it out. Nope, don't think it will be Ray who is shot or will fall victim.

However, they could do the Jekyll or even Haskell grabs someone (Nick, Catherine, Greg, etc) and forces Ray to watch him torture that person or something like that.

I don't know, I think the Jekyll thing will be solved and Haskell will cause the cliff hanger.

Yeah, I don't think someone will die or necessarily it means someone will die, but I don't think Ray will be the one shot.

Why? Because Ray will have to be the hero and ultimate solve it all, even though someone else figures it out. Nope, don't think it will be Ray who is shot or will fall victim.

However, they could do the Jekyll or even Haskell grabs someone (Nick, Catherine, Greg, etc) and forces Ray to watch him torture that person or something like that.

I don't know, I think the Jekyll thing will be solved and Haskell will cause the cliff hanger.

You must have psychic powers, this sounds so plausible, and I think you might be right on the money:bolian:

Well, Wendy and Hodges have been in the field before filling in and helping out the CSIs, so they could also be considered as CSIs since they've been CSIs temporarily in a way... so possibly one of them in danger? I don't think we've had them in danger before, so that would be a switch. I think Greg and Nick and even Sara have probably been through enough probably Cath too. :lol: Let's not hurt them physically anymore. :lol: Its someone else's turn. :lol:

Well, figure this. We know Ray has to solve the case, so he'll be okay. And who do they want up and running to help him solve the case? Catherine, Greg, Nick, or Sara??

I'm just asking. :) Who will fall by the wayside while Ray and another one or two finish the case? We are already pretty sure something will happen to Catherine from previous spoilers. So who else?

Could it possibly be Icky Ecklie? he is the Undersheriff, but has stated on one or more ocassion that 'he used to be a CSI'. I hope not Greggie or Brass or Nicky, they've all been thrashed in prior episodes in one way or another. It might be Cath and she will survive, to show back up on S/11;)

I have the bad feeling that Catherine is going to get hurt.I just hope that at least she is the one that solves the case instead of Ray.

Okay, I said I was only going to say it once, but maybe twice. ;) I posted this in an episode thread two weeks ago, but I think it bears repeating here, especially since this is where we discuss what's upcoming.

Just a reminder...

I'm going to say this once, and it goes for this thread, the spoiler threads, the character threads, etc. And it refers to posts in the past, present, and future, whether or not they've been left alone, deleted, or edited.

STOP bashing each other's favorite characters, complaining about things people say or don't say about them, claiming one or the other is "higher up" or more deserving or less deserving of screen time, etc.

It's enough. If you don't like reading about something, skip it. If you didn't like something you saw on the show, express your opinion without dissing someone else's opinion or favorite character.

Everyone has the right to say what they want here, but we need to respect that everyone has different opinions and thoughts on things. You don't have to like a certain character, but that doesn't mean you have to say negative things about them or begrudge their fans some indulgence when the character gets a good story or some disappointment when they don't.

This is a fun place and we are not going to turn it into a place where people feel they aren't welcome or can't post.

Thank you for your cooperation! :)

After reading stuff about the finale over on the "DR WHO" thread I had an idea....
This is how I see Catherine leaving (if she does)

So, if she goes over Brasses head, he could be so pissed off at her that he could call for her to resign. Although he and Cath are good friends, if she goes over his head, he might just be forced to do so. Just think of all the complications that would ensue if she did that....

And it's a way to have Catherine leave with out much drama or bloodshed.

Oh and this is the article that PrincessJ88 posted on the "DR WHO" thread

article

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back