Season 10 *Spoiler Lab* Discussion P2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Another Ray and Nick case? Shesh is that the writer's dream pairing now? I don't like it, too much the same.

At least Nick's getting more to do this season than he has most of the past 5 seasons, so that's something.

I'm still waiting to see if the early spoilers about Greg's complaints to Catherine (about being treated like the newbie when in fact he's not) are going to turn out to be true. Wasn't he supposed to get some new "job" or assignment because of this? Or maybe I dreamed this....

You didn't dream it. Looks like they just forgot about Greg again :rolleyes:

At least Nick's getting more to do this season than he has most of the past 5 seasons, so that's something.
Yeah, now if we can get the dog on the team...:)

Wasn't he supposed to get some new "job" or assignment because of this? Or maybe I dreamed this....
Maybe that's Greg's new job..he'll train the CSI dog! That would be awesome.

Greg: C'mon boy..get that hair strand..NO don't pee on it. darnit!.no treats for you!:guffaw:Don't give me that look..no..no...okay fine have a treat!

I'm still waiting to see if the early spoilers about Greg's complaints to Catherine (about being treated like the newbie when in fact he's not) are going to turn out to be true. Wasn't he supposed to get some new "job" or assignment because of this? Or maybe I dreamed this....

You didn't dream it. Looks like they just forgot about Greg again :rolleyes:
Yeah typical writers. They dropped the book thing last year and now this season the supposed new "job" he was going to get and his anger issues. :(

I did not see this posted, yet. Official CBS Press release.
LANGSTON'S INVESTIGATION INTO THE MURDER OF A FAMILY LEADS HIM ONE STEP CLOSER TO CATCHING THE DR. JEKYLL SERIAL KILLER, ON "CSI: CRIME SCENE INVESTIGATION," THURSDAY, APRIL 8

"Irradiator" - When the CSI team investigates the brutal murder of a family, they trace the killer to the house next door, which might belong to the "Dr. Jekyll" serial killer, on CSI: CRIME SCENE INVESTIGATION, Thursday, April 8 (9:00-10:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network.

RECURRING:

Sara Sidle......................................... Jorja Fox

GUEST CAST:

Officer Akers.............................. Larry Sullivan
Jack Herson................................. Jack Conley
Dr. William Byrne........... John Pyper-Ferguson
Chalo Arua............................ Maurice Compte
Tom Layman................................ Brady Smith
Lisa Layman................................ Deborah Zoe
Gracie Layman.................... Sierra McCormick
Cranky Old Man......................... John O'Leary
Swat Tech................................. John Gammon
Aunt Nellie Porter.................... Jennifer Rhodes
Swat Lt. Jack Parker................. Vincent Duvall
Security Director.......................... Michael Jace
Surgeon....................................... Cory Blevins
Intern......................................... Cat Hammons
Security Guard.............................. Geoff Koch
Paula Grancis.............................. Paula Francis

WRITTEN BY: Bradley Thompson and David Weddle

DIRECTED BY: Michael Nankin

Last edited:
Isn't Jennifer Rhodes the actress that played the Grandmother on Charmed?

Well, Greg's job thing isn't the only thing that's seemingly been dropped. Ray was supposed to tell Nick that he's separated from his wife and that hasn't happened yet (and that info came out a long long time ago so it should have taken place by now lol).

I'm pretty sure that is the same Jennifer Rhodes who was on Charmed. I saw her name and thought the same thing.

Yeah but at least there have still been some revelations about Ray, especially in the last episode and I think more is to come since he seems to be center stage in upcoming eps by the sounds of it. Greg...not a word on him.

Ctess; said:
I want to see Nick and Sara work a case together.

Me too. It's either Nicky and Ray or Sara and Ray working together. I want to see more of Sara and Nick or Sara and Greg.

Yea, more of Greg and possibly him being up for the key position that was abandoned back in season 5???

This whole Dr. Jekyll thing is too much like the MCSK. *yawn* Boring. Unless, ultimately, it does have to do with Ray somehow.

I still say that he's covering up something. He said in two previous occasions (once to Mac in the cross-over) that his father served in Korea. Then the CIA guy asks Ray if he knew about Ray's father in Vietnam. Does anyone else think that is weird??? That's why I think there is a whole lot more to Ray that we don't know about.

I still say that he's covering up something. He said in two previous occasions (once to Mac in the cross-over) that his father served in Korea. Then the CIA guy asks Ray if he knew about Ray's father in Vietnam. Does anyone else think that is weird??? That's why I think there is a whole lot more to Ray that we don't know about.

I think its probably more than likely just a case of the writers forgetting what they previously wrote. :lol:

I think its probably more than likely just a case of the writers forgetting what they previously wrote. :lol:

:lol: Good one, maybe, Think of them in the writers room week after week, and writing scripts, over and over, but they probably do have editors going " I think we already wrote that one" And I'm thrilled with Ray [love him, he's enticing] and Sara working together, in "Better Off Dead", and now last week's I'm happy with the team as they are~

Last edited by a moderator:

Or they haven't gotten around to making it up yet. As long as there's a couple of days before filming, why break up the party and rush? :beer:
LaSquisita

From EW: Ask Ausiello column.
Question: Got a CSI spoiler, preferably something not related to Laurence Fishburne? —Ashley
Ausiello:
I don’t know about you, but when I think of things not related to Laurence Fishburne my mind immediately goes to Jennifer Tilly. Coincidentally, the bride of Chucky has signed on to play a sex-obsessed, pill-popping former showgirl under suspicion for murder in the first episode of May sweeps. And here’s the best part: Tim Conway is playing her husband.

Very interesting just the casting. I love Tim Conway too. Sounds like a more humorous episode just with those two, but I could be wrong.

Yea, but it could be interesting. Especially if she is 'pill-popping' and a sex-addict like the spoiler says.
He could be her much older husband trying to set her straight.
Sort of like Daddy's Little Girl don't you think?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back