Season 10 *Spoiler Lab* Discussion P2

Status
Not open for further replies.
The only trouble is, not everyone likes the same ships, so they won't all be happy. I'm more a Cath/Nick for example.

10x17 ''IRRADIATOR'' airdate: 08 April
Dr. Ray Langston and Nick chase through a hospital where he believes the Dr. Jekyll serial killer is hiding.

Another Ray and Nick case? Shesh is that the writer's dream pairing now? I don't like it, too much the same.

Another Ray and Nick case? Shesh is that the writer's dream pairing now? I don't like it, too much the same.

I agree. Unless they're working up to Nick finding out something shocking about Ray or something (and I don't mean that he's separated from his wife lol)...

Dr. Ray Langston and Nick chase through a hospital where he believes the Dr. Jekyll serial killer is hiding.

Call it a moment of insanity, but picturing Ray and Nick in a hospital has me thinking of the movie, "One Flew Over The Cuckoo Nest.":guffaw:

Ray will tell Nick, "Sorry, Nick, Dr. Jekyll doesn't exist, this was just a ploy to get you checked in.."

Men in white come after Nick who runs off screaming..:lol:

I'm kidding..this is not a spoiler, just my wild imagination..

At least Nick's getting more to do this season than he has most of the past 5 seasons, so that's something.

I'm still waiting to see if the early spoilers about Greg's complaints to Catherine (about being treated like the newbie when in fact he's not) are going to turn out to be true. Wasn't he supposed to get some new "job" or assignment because of this? Or maybe I dreamed this....

Is there a word missing here? Ray and Nick chase what through a hospital?

I got this from CBS. So I think it's okay to post. Smokey, DJ, let me know but here is some more stuff about Catherine and Detective Vartann. ;)

SPOILER ALERT

This is fine. :) It's referring to the unfortunately named, "Panty Sniffer" episode. :shifty:

Call it a moment of insanity, but picturing Ray and Nick in a hospital has me thinking of the movie, "One Flew Over The Cuckoo Nest.":guffaw:

Ray will tell Nick, "Sorry, Nick, Dr. Jekyll doesn't exist, this was just a ploy to get you checked in.."

Men in white come after Nick who runs off screaming..:lol:

I'm kidding..this is not a spoiler, just my wild imagination..

This makes me think of the song " There coming to take me away HA!HA!"
sorry just in the process of packing up my house to prep to move trying to get in my last few comments for a while

Ummm, Smokey? Did you not read the post thoroughly? :p :lol: They think Dr. Jekyll is in the hospital

This makes me think of the song " There coming to take me away HA!HA!"
sorry just in the process of packing up my house to prep to move trying to get in my last few comments for a while

Thank you, for getting that song stuck in my head. :wtf:

Ummm, Smokey? Did you not read the post thoroughly? :p :lol: They think Dr. Jekyll is in the hospital

"Chase through" a hospital....just "chase through"?? If you are chasing...you are chasing something...like it should say, "Chase a guy through a hospital" or whatever. "Nick and Ray chase a lost dog through a hospital where he believes Dr. Jekyll is hiding". There...how's that? :D

Chase through" a hospital....just "chase through"?? If you are chasing...you are chasing something...like it should say, "Chase a guy through a hospital" or whatever. "Nick and Ray chase a lost dog through a hospital where he believes Dr. Jekyll is hiding". There...how's that? :D

I'd love it..the latest cast edition to CSI..a dog named Maverick.

"Chase through" a hospital....just "chase through"?? If you are chasing...you are chasing something...like it should say, "Chase a guy through a hospital" or whatever. "Nick and Ray chase a lost dog through a hospital where he believes Dr. Jekyll is hiding". There...how's that? :D
'Chase' can be either transitive or intransitive. The intransitive form means "To go or follow in pursuit," according to The American Heritage Dictionary. The intransitive form of a verb often takes a complement instead of an object. In this sentence, it is "through a hospital . . . ." :)
Your neighborhood language pedant, La Squisita

'Chase' can be either transitive or intransitive. The intransitive form means "To go or follow in pursuit," according to The American Heritage Dictionary. The intransitive form of a verb often takes a complement instead of an object. In this sentence, it is "through a hospital . . . ." :)
Your neighborhood language pedant, La Squisita

Duly noted! :lol: I still think it should just say then, "run through a hospital". ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back